Fortec Star 5100

Reaction score
Hi friends,

Ineed patch for my fortec star 5100 Plus in order to view some encripted chanels with out a fun card. pls tell me where can i find this patch and what is the name of this patch also hopw to do it.

waiting for your help,

kouira ezzeddine

ANISmad

Reaction score
please if you had the response please tell me how to resolve my problem which is same as you because i have a fortec star 5100 plus too..

thanks in advance
med_anis_dk@yahoo.fr

aguizen

Reaction score
hi everybody..i have also fotecstar 5100plus+ so:

1- for fortecstar yhe latest version is 2.32 for the boot 5 and even with this version you can't catch the encrypted chanels. you need the codes..
2- the version 2.32 will give for the seca2..
3-to read the encripted chanels you should find the keys for each( irdeto, viaccess,...).

aguizen@yahoo.fr

washoes

Reaction score
hi everybody, need functioncode for fortecstar 5100 ultra

1010 is not correct this one is only for the code menu

Please help

Presserfoot

Reaction score
Hi All, can anyone tell me what to do after I pluged 9 pin RS 232 cable into receiver and then to computer, how do I call up the file/menu inorder to put new keys/codes in...nothing is happpening when I do the above procedures.....help!
receiver is a fortec star platinum

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Presserfoot said:
Hi All, can anyone tell me what to do after I pluged 9 pin RS 232 cable into receiver and then to computer, how do I call up the file/menu inorder to put new keys/codes in...nothing is happpening when I do the above procedures.....help!
receiver is a fortec star platinum

You need to patch your receiver using the uploader from Fortecstar's website, and the relevant application for the Platinum, depending on whether you have an LG or Sharp tuner:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fortec/files/Platinum/

Llew