Reaction score
Website
www.osbornewebspace.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Passion HD
My Location
UK
Hi all
Need some advise please can someone tell me if it is possible to use my Fortec Star Passion to use to receive Sky, I have sky subscription so will it be possible to use my sky card in my Fortec to unscramble the Sky Channels.
Many Thanks David

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can use your Sky card in a Dragon CAM if you have a suitable slot in your receiver, but you will still need to put the card back in the digibox periodically to keep it alive, as the Dragon CAM does not support updates.

PS. Welcome to the forum David. :)

Reaction score
Website
www.osbornewebspace.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Passion HD
My Location
UK
Thanks for the info very new to this, is just a matter of buying a Dragon Cam put my sky card in placing it into my Fortec???
Dave

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You need to make sure that the CAM has the correct software version, but if you look in the Dragon CAM section