My Satellite Setup
amstrad digibox
fortec 5100 ultra
motor
big dish
little dish
Hello

Little bit of advice needed if poss.
i have a fortec 5100 ultra a 1.2M dish put up today my motor is on its way. got it pointed at astra get some free channels but how do i get Viaccess mediaguard and so on channels it sometimes tells me the FTA are Scrambled i have updated box to Al7bar CI Plus Ultra_050422_267_api what else is required if anything?

Many thanks
Jason (CMC)

Maurice1

Reaction score
My Location
DUblin
Jason Are you sure Al7bar 22Apr 2005 is on your system OK - you can check it by going into the menu and checking the software edition date (very right hand menu) Presuming that it is fine - HAve you tried setting the default key? (done by going into code enter 1010 - should show you all the different types of encription and the bottom one is "Default Key" ) - Hope this may be of some help
Maurice1

cmcnetworks

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
amstrad digibox
fortec 5100 ultra
motor
big dish
little dish
Maurice1 said:
Jason Are you sure Al7bar 22Apr 2005 is on your system OK - you can check it by going into the menu and checking the software edition date (very right hand menu) Presuming that it is fine - HAve you tried setting the default key? (done by going into code enter 1010 - should show you all the different types of encription and the bottom one is "Default Key" ) - Hope this may be of some help
Maurice1
yes it is 2005 22apr says keys are on
thankyou for your help