PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
I presume that you mean that it's about time that Fox had its knuckles rapped for its warped presentation of news.

Fox's jingoistic and uncritical reporting of American warmongering is a disgrace to journalism. Trying to shift the focus onto another organisation is typical of how low it has now sunk.

PaulR

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
I could not put that any better PaulR. Mind you, Rupe does seem to cut his cloth according to the country in which his channels are based.

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
How many people do you know who have changed their nationality so that they can own an American company?

The man would sell his mother to the glue factory if he thought it would advance his world domination plans another centimetre.

PaulR

I think I'd better not continue in this thread before I raise my blood pressure too much! It also brings me down to his level, which I don't like.

DuncanEK3

Arcade Bandit
Reaction score
PaulR said:
I presume that you mean that it's about time that Fox had its knuckles rapped for its warped presentation of news.

Fox's jingoistic and uncritical reporting of American warmongering is a disgrace to journalism. Trying to shift the focus onto another organisation is typical of how low it has now sunk.
Exactly :)

The reporter in question in the OFCOM report last night refused to accept OFCOM's findings, saying the BBC were still liers and hugely anti US. He also made a big thing about how only 24 viewers complained out of 60million... personally I would've thought 24 was quite high for an 11pm broadcast on a non UK 'news' channel... :rolleyes: