Free O2 Sim cards

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
O2 do this from time to time. Normally they charge for their Pay As You Go Sim cards, but every now and then they give them away (including free P&P)

http://shop.o2.co.uk/o2offers/simonlydetails/consumer:O2:TALKALOT:SIM

That link sometimes takes you to a 99p or £9.99 price, just close and open your browser or use a different browser and you should get the free one eventually. However in a few days they will probably take the free price off and go back to charging whatever they did before, so if you want one order it soon.

The sim says it’s for the talkalot package, (£10 month minimum topup, which gives 300 inclusive texts and £10 talk time) but apparently if you don’t top up every month all that happens is you loose the 300 free texts, so it reverts to a normal PAYG sim. (The wording of the terms makes it look like they could deactivate the number if you don’t spent £10 a month, but people who have been using these for a while say that isn’t the case)

The regulars also say that you can get a maximum of 6 free sims per household then they tell you they couldn’t process your order.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Cheers M8,

I've seen these offers before, and they're the real deal. In a weeks time, ebay will be flooded with even cheaper SIMS, and people will also be selling the link to the website for a quid too!

Just so happens I need one at the mo, so off I go!

:)

P.S. Worked a treat...;)
P.P.S There's no inclusive talk time...O-no

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland