free sat help

javed1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
uk
hi ther all need some help please im looking to go for sat system too at this moment i have cable and free sat which whit SKY but we only get channels which are free if we want any otheres than we have to pay sky. BUT i hav hard that there is a system a which has box dish and we got get up to 2000 channels for free and it has nothing to do whit sky is that what u are useing any help is help thanksssssssssss

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Welcome,

A motorised satellite system would give you a large number of fta programming in many languages
Lots of info on here :D

javed1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
uk
satelliteman said:
Welcome,

A motorised satellite system would give you a large number of fta programming in many languages
Lots of info on here :D
thankyou so much for ur reply sir so what would be best section to start in motorised sat section are ther any guide and may be some kind of list for what channles and for the all the costs. thaks any help is help

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
A budget motorised system with a 80cm dish can be purchased for as little as £100, form one of the site supporters, it was a Golden Interstar believe. Or you can spend a lot more, depending on the receiver and dish setup etc.

Regarding setting up the motor, there is plenty of help onthe forum and a sticky setup guide if you need it.

The type of channels you could view are listed on Lyngsat, check the footprints for satellites roughly between 30W and 45E. Many are encrypted.

Robbo:)