Free satellite channels list

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Sure Maplin will not mind if I post this pdf of Free Satellite channels...

They have £10 off this FTA set up just now...

_http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=43113&TabID=1&source=1&doy=28m5

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
What a strange list - theres no frequencies on it :D - and its months out of date :-lmao

ccaldow

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Freesat HD
My Location
Glasgow
Where can you get the upto date list with the frequencies?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
This thread is over 3 years old, but my favourite frequency site is Flysat:

_http://www.flysat.com/satlist.php

ccaldow

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Freesat HD
My Location
Glasgow
Thanks, found a few extra channels with the list.:)

bostephen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8 m C Band Dish on
PAS7_10 @ 68.5°E, 1.8 m Astra C Band Dish (for roaming) but now on Thaicom 2/5 @ 78.5, 90 cm (GTV) offset on Sirius 4; ALL FTA and Astravox VSR-400 Reciever, I Still have 2 analogue recievers...(4 what? noo one knows!!)
My Location
Africa, Uganda (Log. 32.8°E, Lat. 0.7° N)
Can I get one like this for Uganda in Africa? Thx.

Park Royal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
So called capital of Suffolk, UK.
You could try _http://www.flysat.com/tv-ug.php for Uganda

Parky:)

bostephen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8 m C Band Dish on
PAS7_10 @ 68.5°E, 1.8 m Astra C Band Dish (for roaming) but now on Thaicom 2/5 @ 78.5, 90 cm (GTV) offset on Sirius 4; ALL FTA and Astravox VSR-400 Reciever, I Still have 2 analogue recievers...(4 what? noo one knows!!)
My Location
Thanx Park Royal, but I've already been to flysatdotcom/tv-ug.php, and the list has channels originating from the country, and not those beamed there. I get UBC and NTV Uganda on lateral waves.

I expected a list with satellites, the channels-wherever they come from- and what to input for me to watch them here.

bostephen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8 m C Band Dish on
My Location
Got some thing and will be trying it out, but the frequencies have 'L' and 'R' not 'H' and 'V'. I wonder how i can interpret them.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
bostephen said:
Got some thing and will be trying it out, but the frequencies have 'L' and 'R' not 'H' and 'V'. I wonder how i can interpret them.

Regretably you ideally need a different lnb that receives circular polarisation signals either left or right handed, normally this is kit from the USA but others do use it, some in India I believe. If I am not mistaken there is a method posted in the Indian section on how to use your existing lnb by modifying it with a Teflon reflector to allow the recption of circular polarised signals.

mirzatariq

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
aisa sat 3(c)
My Location
Pakistan
hi
how r u
i want to see Blue kiss(FTA) channel on aisasat 3s
if somebody have keys about bluee kiss channel so plz reply me
on nomail@nomail.com
i will be very thankful to you for this

bostephen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8 m C Band Dish on
My Location
Thanks Topper for the advice but what is 'Teflon reflector'? I tried searching the indian section and didnt get a thing. Or is it a plastic-like piece that came with my LNB, that can be fixed in the LNB cylinder? My dish size is 180 cm in diameter, i hop it doesn't have a bearing in this. Help me more please.

Thx again.

bostephen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8 m C Band Dish on
My Location
"Not sure what the problem is I did a search for teflon and found loads of threads including this one"

That was HELPFUL Topper!, as it opened my window to many possibilities I could try, will soon roll-up the sleeves for work. Long live!!

bostephen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.8 m C Band Dish on
My Location
Topper said:
Regretably you ideally need a different lnb that receives circular polarisation signals either left or right handed, normally this is kit from the USA but others do use it, some in India I believe. If I am not mistaken there is a method posted in the Indian section on how to use your existing lnb by modifying it with a Teflon reflector to allow the recption of circular polarised signals.

Thanks Topper,

I now recieve circular transponders. When i bought my dish, there came with the lnb a flat pastic-like thing who purpose I used not to understand. With your mention of teflon, I one day landed on it where I had kept it and headed straight for the dish. I have been to IS 906, IS 902...and the sstory continues. Stay well.