Free to air mature content channels in Australia?

dre1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VBox3 Positioner, Sanyo Sky SRT6688 Reciever
My Location
Australia
Hi,

Im a complete newbie to satellite TV and was wondering if there was any free to air mature content channels I can tune into from Melbourne, Australia?

I am currently receiving Asiasat 2, Asiasat 3s, Chinasat 6B, Palapa C2 Panam 8C, Panam 2C

I am using a Joysky 2.4m dish, Powertech VBox3 DiSEqc 1.2 positioner and a Sanyo Sky SRT6688 reciever?

Any help is much appreciated.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum dre1

Well to be honest I doubt if anyone on here knows since we cannot see the satellites you can, hence have no local knowledge, you would be better finding a forum in your own hemisphere.

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
I definetly can say - no fta mature content on these: Asiasat 2, Asiasat 3s, Chinasat 6B (I also can receive them).

Hovever, you can tune to Asiasat 3s, and watch CETV1 there (China Entertainment TV). At the evenings, they have a long advertisement running, in which they advertise special massager to make female breast bigger. This is rare chance to see almost barenaked chinese woman with bigger breast :D

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Are there any encrypted adult channels on these satellites?
If yes, then the next best thing is to buy a subscription and enjoy it.
Life is too short to waste looking only for free stuff.

dre1

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VBox3 Positioner, Sanyo Sky SRT6688 Reciever
My Location
Australia
Thanks for the tips.

But how can I find out whether encrypted adult channels are even available? Im a complete novice here.

All I know how to do at the moment is change channels and the preset dish positions. Its all quite bewildering at the moment.

Also, is there any Satellite magazines out there for dummies?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
dre1 said:
But how can I find out whether encrypted adult channels are even available? Im a complete novice here.

You need to find your way around places like lyngsat.com and flysat.com and check out what is available on the satellites you can see

dre1 said:
Also, is there any Satellite magazines out there for dummies?

There are satellites magazines such as What Satellite but they are just informative magazines, reading the vast amount of information on this site will teach you a lot for nothing, unless you wish to make a donation.

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
Yes there's one adult package, but I don't remember exactly on which sat. it has 4 channels - euro softcore, euro hardcore, japan softcore, japan hardcore. Sub is around $80/yr....

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
BombedOne said:
Yes there's one adult package, but I don't remember exactly on which sat. it has 4 channels - euro softcore, euro hardcore, japan softcore, japan hardcore. Sub is around $80/yr....

You probably mean satellite Telstar18 138E and the provider is Cstv. channels in C-band, four channels called Test 1-4 adult channels sold by Max4xxx and available for Australia.
_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/iskynett18.html
Click on Max4xxx to visit the website

@dre1:
Can you receive this satellite and do you have a system with C-band LNB?
Enjoy:)

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Republic of Georgia
Yes, exactly these channels

silentsahan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technosat TL 5000
My Location
Sri Lanka, Anuradhapura
BombedOne said:
I definetly can say - no fta mature content on these: Asiasat 2, Asiasat 3s, Chinasat 6B (I also can receive them).

Hovever, you can tune to Asiasat 3s, and watch CETV1 there (China Entertainment TV). At the evenings, they have a long advertisement running, in which they advertise special massager to make female breast bigger. This is rare chance to see almost barenaked chinese woman with bigger breast :D

:bayern :-rofl2