FREE-X TV in India

Reaction score
where is free x tv now ? its not available on insat plz give new parameters if any boby knows which covers south india

Neosat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nEAOSAT SX9600
My Location
Pakistan
mcruiser said:
On Ku, unfortunately the hotbirds that have most of the adult stuff does not cover the South Indian Region. But there is Free-X on Insat 2E at 83E on the C-band. You should be able to get it on a 6 foot dish. There are also the soft core stuff on ST1 at 88E on C-band which again can be received with a 6 foot. All these are pay channels and to date there are no other ways of catching them, except for card sharing.

Disappeared Free X on Insat 2e
Disappeared Free X on Insat 2e

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
So do without, or find new source of entertainment.

Of course if enough people complained to your government about the censorship, they might just change their mind.....

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
The Ku beam is centred on China.

L.

sohailgagai

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
E 91
My Location
India
sorry i didnt know this before , about posting my email , i did once more in a reply !!! i will not do it again !! , Thankyou !!! admin !!!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I do not know how you found out it was frowned upon but I am hoping that you posting what you have and me replying will give other members an insight into why it is frowned upon.
Firstly any live link posted on a forum has the potential to eat up the bandwidth of the forum leading to the type of problems we experienced last weekend.
Therefore live email addresses will be actively removed
As will live URL's that are posted.

Both are easily cured by highlighting the link and applying the no link or unlink button

Reaction score
Lancelot said:
The Ku beam is centred on China.

L.
hi i think this footprint is worng because i try with 90cm kuband dish for d-sky channel but i can't recieve this plz chk some body and tell me
thank u very much

pondyguy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
120cm ku dish,12feet mesh,8feet fibre,techosat-ir7000,coship,humax5400,worldin box1,
My Location
south india(pondicherry)
dear,

u wont get even with 12 feet in south india because it is china beam.({})

Neosat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nEAOSAT SX9600
My Location
Pakistan
I think Free X Tv is not running at the moment on Insat 2E3B since november 2005.

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
Neosat said:
I think Free X Tv is not running at the moment on Insat 2E3B since november 2005.

being against the sensitivities of indian public, govt has passed a legislation banning beaming of all adult mature content channels through indian satellites irrespective of to which country it is aimed for.

manxxx

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have yet to buy
My Location
India
Hi ! I am new I would like to setup a sat / dth for adult channels for my personal use . I am located in INdia punjab I would like to know what equipment should I buy and what adult channels I can suscribe on a specific equipment and from where can I buy all this . equipment I would like to buy locally but the adult channel I would need some one's help . please guide me through . Also can some one give me the link to Free-x TV channel program guide so I can check what kind of content is beeing show on it ?

lingaraj_h

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dish TV Receiver's Zenega CD1002s and Kaon with DiSEqC on NSS6-95"E ,Panamsat12-45"E and Insat 2E0-83"E
My Location
Karnataka,India
dear manxxx
till today thare is no adult channels on DTH in india,
Free-x TV channel program guide so you can check below cliking a link

_http://www.free-xtv.com/tv_program.php?prg=726