Free-X TV security upgrade

N

net1

Free-X TV, the adult channel on Astra and Hot Bird, is in the process of upgrading its encryption system due to the recent security breaches and technical outages we have experienced. Free-X TV now introduces an upgrade card which will be available over the next 8 months to current viewers. Neotioncrypt will be turned off on Astra in July 2004 and by December 2004 on Hot Bird.
Free-X TV will continue broadcasting on the same frequencies and this card will work with the current CAMs and IRDs.

It is an easy one-step upgrade: viewers only need to get equipped with upgrade cards before the end of the year 2004 - Neotioncrypt will be turned off on Astra in July 2004 and by December 2004 on Hot Bird. The upgrade card will work for Free-X TV whether you are currently receiving the signal from Astra or Hot Bird.

The security upgrade will provide viewers with a better comfort of use through an improved stability – no more image freeze or long blackouts. Current viewers will continue enjoying Free-X TV as before – with a plus:
Free-X TV is and remains a subscription-free adult channel.

X-Dream TV and Backroom will be included. In other words, broadcaster do not only upgrade the security of Free-X TV channel, but also the pleasure of viewers.

One card, two additional channels, three times the pleasure (only available on Hot Bird at the moment).

The card is available to current viewers at the cost of 39 euros.

teddybear

Reaction score
i have visited thir site looking for this upgrade card but only has an order form in german, (despite thir being a uk flag icon page which leads to a german order form!) looked everywhere else on net too. I would love a contact number/mail/site to aquire this elusive card.
anyone?
THX

falcon57

Reaction score
has anyone purchased an update card yet and how long do they take to be delivered to the uk

war head

Reaction score
Its 39 euros plus 15 euros postage for us foreigners

they dont seem to take credit cards so you have to do an international bank transfer that my bank charges at least another tenner for

im thinking should i buy a few then nock them out on e-bay

or is it a scam to get more money out of us for short - lived, second - rate mature content channels

ha ha ha

umer awan

Reaction score
My Location
pakistan
hi guys,
i want to watch blue kiss on asiasat3s and tv xxl on express6 how can i watch and how much it cost i m in pakistan.plzzzzz

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
mwilliams said:
The English part of the site now appears to be in English.

You can now see the way they are throwing money at their web site.....WOW ?

war head

Reaction score
Now getting Full-X 1 & 2 crystal clear picture by reprogramming my Free-X cam (ZetaCam yellow) with files off some German site. Easy to do, using Fun Card 5 or 6.

harris

Reaction score
yes i use and it is less than 39 euro if u need ple mail me

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
yantoian said:
Free xtv rip off
True....that's why they've changed encryption. That's the name of the game you can't have it both ways.

Reaction score
war head said:
Now getting Full-X 1 & 2 crystal clear picture by reprogramming my Free-X cam (ZetaCam yellow) with files off some German site. Easy to do, using Fun Card 5 or 6.

I have technosat 5500ss Receiver , do you got any software for that or any web site add.

Vivek

Bandit Queen
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite Blood
Dear Friends,
how i received Free X TV in INDIA through NSS 6 Sat.

dardicuk

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this but need help.

Jumped in at the deep end buying without much thought, second hand Humax F1-VAC1, coupled this up to my 60cm old sky dish with new LNB pointed at Astra 19.2 E, bought a Matix Revolutions 2.04 CAM and an upgrade card for Free X Tv from a British source on the net. Put this all together and I get the unscrambled films except they break up every 15 -20 secs or go blank or freeze. Not very watchable. My receiver says I have 73% signal and 100% quality whatever that means( does it tell the truth?).

Is this a case of Rip off by X TV or is my receiver too old to work with a Matrix CAM or what. The Free X Tv site states that their upgrade card will work with standard Viaccess II or Matrix CAM.

Can anyone suggest a way forward without replacing everything.

Dave

prof

Reaction score
My Location
In the spare room.
Hi dardicuk,
I don't think you need to replace everything, but you may need to get a new receiver.

dardicuk

Reaction score
prof said:
Hi dardicuk,
I don't think you need to replace everything, but you may need to get a new receiver.

Thanks Prof

Its what I was afraid of. I bought the receiver in a rash moment on E-Bay and then found out it was at least 4 yrs old and before the days of Viaccess 2 etc. Are there any mods downloads etc that would help. I'm new to Dig sat but OK with Electronics hardware and computers. What is actually the problem with it??