freecam 2-017

guardian

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi
My friend has just brought me a free cam 2-017 and asked me to try and get it working.He has been trying unsuccessfully for about a month .It purports to be a 3 in 1.Seca.Viaccess.&Iredeto patched all cam.On the front it says irdeto acess and under this :-a mindport conditional access .co .We are using a funcard with a AT9058515 chip and as I know nothing about these cams it's a case of the blind leading the blind.Can any one ,first recommend a good site to download a 3in1 hexand secondly offer some useful advice.I have no further information about the cam neither does my friend. so any suggestions would be welcome
guardian

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
When you put the cam in the receiver Guardian, what information comes up on the cam menu in setup. That should confirm that it is what it says it is, you must also make sure that the goodies are set correctly, the main one being EMu off so that the card can work.

There is a much better version of the software available now 2.018 which covers 5 providers, then you can use one of many fun 5in1 files.

Rolf

guardian

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Hi Rolfw
Thanks for the reply.When the cam is put in and the menu accessed it comes up free cam 2-017.It also said Nvram/filter error.When I clicked the status tab it said Iredeto status :-sctype0201 state 0300 nr fcam2-0017.Program:0000 State0000. Emm 1fff.sub state;00 00 00 00.Which meant absolutely nothing to me .However I did turn the EMu off.I shall now try to find a 5 in 1 hex and keep you updated
thanks again
guardian

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not sure whether the 5in1 will work with the 2.017, but worth a try, there is another switch in the goodies box which should enable the multi decryption.

Rolf

guardian

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Hi Rolfw
Could you please clarify this for me.When I go into the goodies menu I have the choice of either :-All-ecm or Ecm-seca/via and Emu off/on now you have told me to turn off the Emu,which of the other two options should I select? I Know this is basic stuff but please bear with me
Regards guardian

P.S the reference to 5in1 was a mistake I meant 3in1

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-Apr-02 AT 08:24 AM (GMT)]Think it should be All, but haven't used that version much and the settings are slightly different on the 2.018, you can try experimenting with the ECM setting, it won't do any harm. As soon as I bought the cam, I upgraded to the 2.018 file and have just yesterday upgraded to the ammended version which works all but faultlessly with the HSS800 ci.

Rolf