Freeware wanted for Motorola v235

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Hi I recently bought a Motorola v235. It had no drivers, and it took me 2 weeks to find them on the Internet and Motorola were no help.)(-red Useless in fact when I rang them up. They told me the mobile was now discontinued, so "tough".
It seems a lot of other people are trying to find the drivers for this blinkin' phone, from England, Spain, France, Italy!
Like I say I found them, but boy what a struggle.:eek: If anyone wants them I can send you them by email.
I am also after a freeware program that works similar to MOBILEDIT. With that you can download your pics and videos onto your pc. Plus, you can download new ringtones and images to the phone.
Whilst Mobiledit is okay, the activation code I got didn't work, after spending £10! It was a legitimate code but I get no reply from Mobiledit! )(-red
Anway, any help appreciated. Thanks. :)

skidy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
force1145s dragoncam dreambox 5620 dbox2 1.2 metre dish motor cryptic hh computer xp2000 + 3k modem connection and mutant relook 200s dreambox500c
My Location
england/uk
hear mate try this url plenty ov phone software http//www.henrichsgu.sk/freesw/

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Thanks, Skidy, m8, I'll try that. Cheers. ;)

tiffgurl

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
?
My Location
United States
Hi,
I saw your post about having the driver for the V235 phone. I was wondering if you could pleeeeaaasssseee share. :)
I've been looking all over the internet for it, and I can seem to find one that's free and I refuse to pay for a driver that should have came with the phone in the first place. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Have a great week!!

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
Hello Tiff ;) Yeah, give me your email and I'll send it to you. Finding that driver is like finding a needle in a haystack. :D

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
You could always stick a post up on our sister site and see what happens.

http://www.mobileexpert.co.uk/

L.:)

krnja

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer laptop
My Location
Serbia
I admire your achievement :-worship . I spent just two days looking for that driver when I found your ad :) . So, please send me that, please please please ;) .

In advance, you can consider yourself being thanked :-worship

removed@neobee.net

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Saturlight Id say you need to zip up those drivers & put them up on one of the file sharing services :D

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
How do I send them? What's your email, Analogue? Are you gonna make them downloadable here? Err, sorry for being rude. :D

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
krnja, they're sent. :D

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Go them - I'll find somewhere on line to put them and post the url later.

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
Thanks. :D It's nice to know when we find something other people want, we are happy to let them have it. It's cool, yeah! :)

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
By the way, that web site wouldn't let me join, because it asked for my ringtone. I don't have one; it vibrates silently. They wouldn't accept that, so I cannot join. Such is life. :D

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
Nah, you know me, never been one to make up things! :eek: I am not that creative! :D :-rofl2

Cure de Bonal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorola v235
My Location
canada
hi,
i m very interested in getting those drives that i could'nt get through the net.
So i will be happy if you can send me them by email.

email address removed.

thanks.
Cure de Bonal

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Post 12 has the address of the site where I put them. You will need to register on the site, but that no hardship.

You want them you go and get them - Im not emailing them to you or anyone else.;)

dave742

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ukygjf
My Location
Berkshire
hey thanks me n my mate are trying to find the software. could you please email us the links to these email addresses:

removed@hotmail.com

removed@hotmail.com

;) cheers