FreeXtv on Intelsat Americas 5

sodee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pansat 5000HC
My Location
MEXICO
Me acaba de llegar un CAM dragon junto con su loader card y una tarjeta de acceso de xfreetv, el loader viene en blanco y no cuento con un programador para cargarle el predator, pero no me interesa mucho ya que aca en america el lider es pansat y coolsat y les cargamos los bins para emular lo mismo que el cam por puerto serial.

Inserte el cam junto con la tarjeta xfree pero no decodifica nada solo me aparece en el menu de la cam el numero de serie de la card de xfreetv, acá estamos jodidos solo podemos ver un cana freextv apuntado al intelsat americas 5 con codificación irdeto 2 (benditos ustedes que tienen muchos XXX).

Necesito a fuerza cargarle el predator al loader y actualizar el dragon cam o que hago para ver el canal XXX? o como se usa la tarjeta que viene con 6 meses de programación de xfreetv?.

Gracias.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry mate, unless you can provide a translation into English we cannot allow the post, the forum is an English language forum, apart from the other language sections and unfortunately we do not have a Spanish section.

erosennin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Solar System, currently on planet earth.
My Location
The other side
I'll try my best to translate his post:
---------------------------------------------
I just got a Dragon CAM together with its loader card and a xfreetv card; the loader is blank and I don’t have a “programmer” to load the predator into it; but I’m not really interested in that since here in America the “leaders” are pansat and coolsat; we load the bins to emulate the what you would using the CAM but through the serial port.

I inserted the cam with the xfreetv card but it doesn’t decode anything; on the CAM menu I just see the serial number of the xfreetv card, down here we are f**cked since we can only see one freextv channel in intelsat Americas 5 using irdeto2 encription. (you guys are blessed with many xxx channels).

Must I load the predator to the loader and update the dragon CAM or what do I need to do to watch the xxx channel?

How do I use this card that comes with 6 months of xfreetv programming?

Thanks,

---------------------------------------------
I'll try to check this thread for the next 2 hours to translate back to spanish the replies (if any)...

** Maybe a Mod or admin can rename the subject of this thread for better exposure **

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive changed the title.If any mod thinks its not representative enough please change it again! A/S

mick666

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400Z loader H2.08
Sab Explorer cisc
dragon cam 3.01 with pred 3.12
Dragon cam 4.1 with pred 3.20
My Location
Netherlands
Must I load the predator to the loader and update the dragon CAM or what do I need to do to watch the xxx channel?

yes u do need to program it otherwise it hasn't got any software to emulate

How do I use this card that comes with 6 months of xfreetv programming?

after programming the dragon you just put in the freex card that came with the module and the channels should open

sodee

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pansat 5000HC
My Location
MEXICO
mick666 said:
yes u do need to program it otherwise it hasn't got any software to emulate

after programming the dragon you just put in the freex card that came with the module and the channels should open

Thanks erosennin for the traduction and thanks mick666, i have a idea for see the freextv channel now, I need a programmer (I buyed a infinity usb and wait for him), hope can programm the CAM and work in my pansat.

Thanks to all

erosennin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Solar System, currently on planet earth.
My Location
The other side
sodee said:
Thanks erosennin for the traduction and thanks mick666, i have a idea for see the freextv channel now, I need a programmer (I buyed a infinity usb and wait for him), hope can programm the CAM and work in my pansat.

Thanks to all

You're welcome.
Please post your findings!