French Channels! Are they gone? Seca 2 ????

Hi,

For about two weeks I have lost almost all the French channels from Astra. I have a Manhattan 5800 with a Gold Wafer card.
Although I have programmed my record with update files, still nothing. Have they moved to seca 2 ?

Please help on this matter

Thanks

Satoons:confused

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
They have and they have`nt ?(confused you will be.)they are still being broadcast in simulcrypt? ie: secca2 & viaccess, Only those with (irdeto freecams) &(patch allcams) have had any joy getting.
If you have 1 of the above (set CAM menu to Viaccess ONLY) and it should clear. (all those without) its in the hands of the GODS.

DAVE.

Hi Dave,

My Manhattan 5800 is not patched.
I have a Aston 1.05 Cam with gold card for astra and a Viaccess Cam with gold card for Hotbird.

I can't receive any of these channels on either sattelites.
I programmed a fun card for a friend and I know that he can receive these channels.
The question is:
Is it worth patching my receiver?
i mean eventually they will go seca2 and even if I did that means that the cams would be no good to me. (£180.00 down the drain)
Any Ideas?

Thanks for the info

satoons

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
Dont know anything about Manhatten Recievers,but if it has a Ci
cam (inbuilt) that can b flashed Get it done mate, as for secca2
you will probally find that a flashed ci cam will probally decode that when files are available.once a ci cam is flashed just set to viaccess only in menu and with 6 in 1 funfiles it will decode
french c+