French Football

nicolasmori

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a tecnomate 1500CI+ with double LNB allowing me to receive both astra and hotbird
Hi, everyone.

I recently got a technomate 1500 CI+, but am new to satellites. I can view tps, no problem. But this season, i think it's canal+ and foot+ who are showing the french ligue1. Any idea how to get these channels. That would be great!!!!
Thanks a lot.

Nico

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Not sure, nico, at this moment canal+ can only be seen with legal cards. Only TPS is still open, and even this might finish at one stage.

What I do know though is that we don't lik double postings, even if one is in the french section. Post questions in one place, and if you don't get any response try somewhere else, ok?

nicolasmori

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a tecnomate 1500CI+ with double LNB allowing me to receive both astra and hotbird
T_G said:
Not sure, nico, at this moment canal+ can only be seen with legal cards. Only TPS is still open, and even this might finish at one stage.

What I do know though is that we don't lik double postings, even if one is in the french section. Post questions in one place, and if you don't get any response try somewhere else, ok?

Thanks for the answer. Sorry about double posting, didn't know! Won't do again!!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
nicolasmori said:
Thanks for the answer. Sorry about double posting, didn't know! Won't do again!!

Don't worry about it, Nico. Might be worth though to take a few minutes and read the forum rules, it's all in there.