french tv channel

My Satellite Setup
pace 430
gibertini 1.25
My Location
Almeria spain
anyone out there know the best satellite for french fta channels i have tried a few satellites but not many channels there takes to long to try them .someone told me theyre is a lot out there ime in spain and have a clear view to every direction and have a few sizes of dishes set up just need the name of the best one thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
There a few on Atlantic bird 3, some in digital, and some in analogue.

http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/France.html

J

Jeff_19341

Rolfw beat me to it!

ABird3 at 5*west, 11591V, 19636, 2/3. France 2,3,4 & 5, ARTE & LCP. Other fta transponders on that bird also transmit the above channels.

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Does france not have its own satellite?? Spain has hispasat and the UK has astra at 28 degrees...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well 5W is mostly French, but they also have 13E and 19E, but 28.2E is not solely for the UK and 30W is not solely for Spain either.

My Satellite Setup
pace 430
gibertini 1.25
My Location
Almeria spain
thanks for the info found the channels i was looking for on 5 west only 6 french channels but saved me some time moving the dish through all the other satellites