FSCO 5600 Plus: Swap embedded conax slot with Matrix Reloaded CAM ?

boujadi61

Reaction score
Just wondering if I can remove the embedded conax smartcard reader in my Fortec FSCO 5600 Plus and stick in its place a Matrix Reloaded CAM. Would that be possible? Is it a plug & play type operation or more complicated than that?
Thank you all in advance!

boujadi61

Reaction score
boujadi61 said:
Just wondering if I can remove the embedded conax smartcard reader in my Fortec FSCO 5600 Plus and stick in its place a Matrix Reloaded CAM. Would that be possible? Is it a plug & play type operation or more complicated than that?
Thank you all in advance!
OK ! no replies up to now, so forget about replacing the embedded conax with MR CAM. How about patching the embedded conax with an ALLCAM patch so i could use it with 6in1 Funcards. Is that possible? If so, please indicate hardware & software I should use. Any links to both would be appreciated. Thank you again!

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
boujadi61 said:
OK ! no replies up to now, so forget about replacing the embedded conax with MR CAM. How about patching the embedded conax with an ALLCAM patch so i could use it with 6in1 Funcards. Is that possible? If so, please indicate hardware & software I should use. Any links to both would be appreciated. Thank you again!
You can patch your receiver with the Al7bar software from this site:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fortec/files/

(Need to join the group)

This gives you a Code Menu in which you can update keys if required. No need for CAM or cards.
Use this loader to upload to your receiver:-

Llew