FTA charts on CRIP are updated again

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Nice easy to read informative page Anatoli, thankyou. :)

Anatoli

Reaction score
Website
sattv.da.ru
My Location
Minsk, Belarus
There are charts for VIACCESS, SECA, IRDETO, NAGRA, radio and feeds as well. See menu General -> Charts. They are out of date for a while, but I hope to resume their updates in few days.

I'm very glad that someone like my work ;-)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Well bear in mind that most people would rather not have to search for information, so a site that has a lot of information in a ready to go format has got to be popular.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Thanks Anatoli for a clear layout, obviously a lot of work has gone into it. One question I have which I hope is not premature. I followed the English link to the site but the 'Q&A', 'hardware' and 'Pay TV' hyperlinks from the english drop-down menus switch to the Russian language when you follow them. Will that change?

Jimbo

Anatoli

Reaction score
Website
sattv.da.ru
My Location
Minsk, Belarus
You know, there is always not enough time to translate them. Another reason is that most visitors speak Russian. Can you tell me which information is the most interesting for English speaking people? I'd try to translate it with the first priority.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Nothing specific Anatoli, I was just curious as to whether you were working towards the English translation. I do appreciate it's a lot of work.

Jimbo

Anatoli

Reaction score
Website
sattv.da.ru
My Location
Minsk, Belarus
Btw, today I resumed updating SECA, IRDETO, VIACCESS, NAGRA charts by sattellites (ïî ñïóòíèêàì) in russian version. You can use them as well because they are mostly in English ;-)

s*t*a*r*m*a*n

Reaction score
My Location
scotland
when i clicked on english link my virus detector webtrap software kicked in, this usually occurs when it detects malicious script and i had to restart browser as a result. any comments? i did not get to load website.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Greater London
I've just been in Starman and seems fine. My firewall will normally report dodgy script files.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, just tested with Opera and IE6, running Grisoft Antivirus and ZAPro, both are OK with it.