fta prem footie with a 90cm gemini dish and multiple LNB?

russquk

Reaction score
hi,just on this point i have just got a technomate 5500ci+ with a mr cam would i be able to pick up much fta prem footie with a 90cm gemini dish with multi lnb`s,i will be getting a motorised system in the future but i need something to get me by for about 12 months.

russquk

Reaction score
cheers,i noticed this link somewhere else on the forum and lost it,it must be one of the most useful football sites i have seen.i cant find any kidderminster harriers matches on the list!!!! lol

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
russquk said:
i cant find any kidderminster harriers matches on the list!!!! lol
I think i saw the harriers for sale on e-bay russquk but no bids so far. :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
russquk said:
hi,just on this point i have just got a technomate 5500ci+ with a mr cam would i be able to pick up much fta prem footie with a 90cm gemini dish with multi lnb`s,i will be getting a motorised system in the future but i need something to get me by for about 12 months.

As long as you can receive 16'E and 5'E (Top Channel & TV Sport RO) they seem to broadcast the best Premiership games m8.

russquk

Reaction score
will check ebay in a bit,if its over £2 it rules me out lol, oh they dont own the ground do they better make it £1.
still trying to work out the best set up,if i can get 16'E & 5E' on a multi lnb dish i might do that,i want a motorised dish but the house i live in is been demolished in the next 12 months so i would have to pay to have it installed twice in 12 months.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
You could always try a dustbin lid if you are not willing to part with money m8 :D Anyway on a more serious note providing your not scared of heights that is! a dish mount isn't that hard to put up providing you use a spirit level when fixing it to the wall...and can always be taken down in a few minutes russquk.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
42 East also
has NTV on a low symbol rate transponder, matches every week fromt he UK

russquk

Reaction score
the problem i might have is that the house was made out of very cheap buliding materials,one of the reasons its been demolished,its not even made out of bricks & mortar i dont think it would take a dish of any great size,a pole mount in the garden might be the answear if i go motorised,trouble is if i have a ground pole it might get vandalized or nicked (bit of a dodgy area this!!)
oh and i dont like heights lol

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Well a well concreted in scaffold pole with barbed wire wrapped round might deter them m8!

russquk

Reaction score
ill have to post a pic of the house,another triumph for architecture!