• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FTA receiver

My Satellite Setup
Starting my set up
My Location
India
Hello everybody ,
I am glad to be a member of this valuable club.
I had a set up with FTA receiver ,dish and LNB in US .
I will appreciate if anybody can take some time and let me know where and what ( FTA receiver and LNB,Dish etc )to buy in India to watch TV channels through FTA reciver ?

Any help will be appreciated .

Thanks

srei

My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
Pl. reply what channels do you intend to receive,as dish size may vary from 2 feet to 12 feet.

My Satellite Setup
Starting my set up
My Location
India
srei said:
Pl. reply what channels do you intend to receive,as dish size may vary from 2 feet to 12 feet.
Thanks ,
I am planning to install 100CM dish antenna with SG 2100 H/H motor ,I want to get Indian channels ( all 4 satellites ), satellite from Pakistan, China and Singapore's ( purpose is to get English channels from north America through these countries satellites. )

I would like to know which FTA Box ( Set-top-box in India ) which has a Patch help through RS 232 cable port ( for keys and Bins etc ) .and where to buy at what price ?

I will appreciate if you can reply .

Thanks again

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
You have to bear in mind that FTA means exactly that (Free To Air) on European forums and not what you are looking for. You require a patchable receiver, perhaps something like a Dreambox, not sure what receivers are available in India, so will move this to the Indian subsection.

srei

My Satellite Setup
coship receiver 2000,Dreambox 500;2 ku3cband dishes of 2,4,6&8feet,amd 64 pc with 1GB ram usb tv tuner card
My Location
north west india
I have purchased Dreambox from a thiland website approx.Rs.6500,so far I am watching Free to Air channels only,it did not show me any scrambled channel yet,
Please bear in mind that patch will never show you all channels;at the most you may receive a few channels for a temporary period.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
brainking said:
Thanks ,
I am planning to install 100CM dish antenna with SG 2100 H/H motor ,I want to get Indian channels ( all 4 satellites ), satellite from Pakistan, China and Singapore's ( purpose is to get English channels from north America through these countries satellites. )

I would like to know which FTA Box ( Set-top-box in India ) which has a Patch help through RS 232 cable port ( for keys and Bins etc ) .and where to buy at what price ?

I will appreciate if you can reply .

Thanks again
None of the Indian providers are h&cked so you are restricted to free channels only.