Fulham v Manchester United

ldare

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky +
My Location
Wales
Hi,

Just noticed Sky Channel 422 has Fulham v Manchester United Live Tomorrow. But in the info window says only avaliable to ROI customers.

How can I get around this? Has anyone got a Setanta Sports Subscription? I see on the Setanta Sports site they advertise 12 months for £140. Could I buy a free to air sky card, then say then tell sky I've moved to Ireland, then subscribe to Setanta Sports???

I spoke to my local Sky Man a few weeks ago about multi LBNs, I said I wanted to get Canal + for the footie. He said could get a tripple LBN and a bigger dish but didn't recommended, said I'd be better off getting a mobile one? Anyone had any luck with a multi LBN and Premiership football recieving??

Thanks very much
Lou

pothead13

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci + 1000d super +
skystar 2 pci card
1M Motorised dish
Ivacon twin lnb
pc + laptop on network
My Location
uk
look for skystar pci card gets all the footall for free

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
ldare said:
Hi,

Just noticed Sky Channel 422 has Fulham v Manchester United Live Tomorrow. But in the info window says only avaliable to ROI customers.

How can I get around this? Has anyone got a Setanta Sports Subscription? I see on the Setanta Sports site they advertise 12 months for £140. Could I buy a free to air sky card, then say then tell sky I've moved to Ireland, then subscribe to Setanta Sports???

I spoke to my local Sky Man a few weeks ago about multi LBNs, I said I wanted to get Canal + for the footie. He said could get a tripple LBN and a bigger dish but didn't recommended, said I'd be better off getting a mobile one? Anyone had any luck with a multi LBN and Premiership football recieving??

Thanks very much
Lou

Yes m8. Big dish, multi LNB's no problem. Your $ky installer probably just meant getting an extra dish and leaving the $ky dish alone, which I can agree with.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I saw on LJ's that it is also available on RTR Sport on C band 49 east.
Is there a chance of getting this with a motorised dreambox in central Europe?