Fun 7 + apollo 5

chiveve

Reaction score
hello there
Could anyone please help me with programming my funcard 7 with apollo 5. I have a problem, because the programmer does not detect the card, allways says that can not detect the device. I use the FunProm Remake 3.0 . The dll's also does not install properly, because it keeps saying done, but the driver is allways wrong. I need to program a flash and extern.eeprom of my neotion 1000S.My computer is a portable ACER Aspire 2012 with windows xp home and also a desk computer with windows 98. any help would be brilliant.
Thank you
:)

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi chiveve,
if it's to program a Dragon Cam, you will probably require updated drivers for your programmer, to handle the large size of the eeprom file. If you visit the programmer manufacturers website you should find more information.
Best wishes
Mickha

chiveve

Reaction score
Mickha said:
Hi chiveve,
if it's to program a Dragon Cam, you will probably require updated drivers for your programmer, to handle the large size of the eeprom file. If you visit the programmer manufacturers website you should find more information.
Best wishes
Mickha

Thank you for your reply, but I do not know if it is a Dragon Cam or not, it is the one that comes with the Neotion 1000S, and I am trying to prepare it with a fun 7 card with a cam loader + a external eeprom to make the receiver capable to receive updates throught SAT.
The problem is with the apollo 5 programmer that keeps saying that no device is atached.
Regards