Fun card 4 Nagravision help

Reaction score
My Location
Blackpool
Just programed my fun 4 card with Nagravision hex files (Eeprom_Interna.hex and WaHSA_MR0.hex) ... But what should it say when frist put card in cam? (My cam is a Nagravision cam)

It is saying 'card not inserted correctly'. Tried card both ways up, and still the same!

Should It do this (and will my channles for 30 W come on soon, If I wait?)

PS: I also have a Via Digital card (auto update), which I got from a satellite shop, and my channles come on with that card. But I also want the TV Cabo channles.

Can any one plz help

crossdynamite

Gizmo2000

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
London
I also have a Via Digital card (auto update), which I got from a satellite shop

Is this one of the authentic cards?

Am looking to get a few cards via digital being one of them along with One for the Hispasat channels.

Don't s'pose you would PM me where you was able to pick one up would you?

Reaction score
My Location
Blackpool
Hey!

If it's a Via Digital card you want - well thats now known as Digital Plus, so you also get Canal Digital Spain channels from 30W on that card:)

The card is from Via Digital but is a MOSC. It gets you every channel free, inc: PPV and XXX.

You can get the 'Nargavision 30 West card' from here: http://No.links.to.card.sellers.com

If you get you may not have the channels for long, as they could soon just use Seca 2 or Nagra 2.

However you can get a card for 1W (if it's English channels you want?) from a sat shop in the UK. This is one of the new Conax Dream cards - I have one and it is working on all channels:)

Hope I've help

CD

PS: not been on here for age:)