Funcard

nobbly

Reaction score
My Location
Not in UK
Hi all.
I would like to see a section all about the funcard.
More and more people are using it and having problems/questions.
Also, I offer my services to this board as a Moderator for the Funcard section.What do u think?
Thanks
Nobbly

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
mods & admin will discuss.

But note: there are many other popular card types (esp. piccard2, jupiter1 and of course the standard goldwafer). If we had a separate forum for each, much info would be duplicated (since they all share certain characteristics).

In the meantime, I invite others to post here their thoughts.
2old

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hmmm, trouble with restricting a forum content to a single card type, it may not be able to sustain interest. There are probably many more gold cards around, but perhaps they are more basic to program so not so much discussion, perhaps I ought to get one to see what theyre all about.

I did some while ago suggest an internet by satellite forum, but in hindsight the subject is not busy enough to work on it's own.

Rolf

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
.... On the contrary, an internet by satellite forum is exactly what people might be looking for.

Why jump on the band-wagon when things get going ? This site has EXACTLY the kind of knowledgeable poster's that people turn to for KNOWLEDGEABLE advise.

What about a bit of foresight, guys. If the forum is quiet - so be it. It will be be as quiet as some of the other forums on this site and for as long as needs be; but, don't you think a single posting every two months is better than knowing nothing (rather like knowing what size dish you need for SKY in europe :-) ) My, Digifaq.tv site - is, er, on hold currently. I have to author another website (money paying). That's Digifaq.tv, by the way. Bookmark it :-)

If internet by satellite can grab even my attention, you bet that there will be X,000 other people out there more informed than me - who are desperate to converse to like-minded folk !

Get it off the ground Rolf :-)

As someone once said, "never stand between the dog and the lamp-post," i.e., its gunna happen! Let this site be at the forefront of this subject.

Have Fun,

Mark.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Don't know what you guys are rattling on about. There's been an internet-by-satellite forum on this board for minutes.
;-)
2old

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The quickness of the hand deceives the eye. :D :D