funcard6

rugger

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
computer
My Location
belfast
hi i have just bought a funprogrammer to programme a new funcard6. i am new to this and really don`t know wot to do i have it installed and connected but that is as far as i can go can anybody help please?........

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
:-welcome
to the board rugger

I am assuming you are talking about a fun USB programmer and using fun files.

Start the programmer software after connecting the USB lead to a pc.
Insert the card chip down. it will automatically erase the chip and determine the type of card.
There are three loading sections. Use the top one and the bottom one do not use the middle one.
The top one click on the icon to find your flash file probably V4.3 or 4.4 dot hex
Then click on the icon and select the other file probably dated or named and dated dot hex.
When both filenames are displayed click write and wait for the card to be programmed. You have given me an idea here so I may just do some screen shots when I have time and make a sticky. Good luck, any problems come back

rugger

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
computer
My Location
belfast
hi mate thankyou for ur reply and help. yes i am talking about a fun USB programmer. i am really sorry to pester you but were do you get the files for the top and bottom box?. the top box is FLASH and the bootom box is EXE.EEPROM. again mate sorry for torturing you but i am new to all this and your help would be very much appreciated.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
OK click here and choose a site you will probably have to register to download though.

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
Blue Zeta cam funcard 2. Cas 2 interface with add-on
My Location
UK
Useful information. What happens if you do update the middle one and how do you undo it if you have. Basically, I've been playing around because the information on how to use the files are very vague. I have downloaded the mach1 6in1 file. I have a blue zeta cam and a funcard 2. How do I know which files to use? Inside the folder there are:- Atmega1636in1mach1 2.8.2005, Fun6in1mach1 2.8.2005, key.bin, Mrkeys, Oposcard Xin1 Keys, Softcamkey, SXin1, Wltdov2.4keys. Looking inside the mach1 folder there are v4.3 and v.4.4 files like you mention. Then there are dated files for humax, hyundai and magiccam. Can anyone help?

toppervte33h said:
:-welcome
to the board rugger

I am assuming you are talking about a fun USB programmer and using fun files.

Start the programmer software after connecting the USB lead to a pc.
Insert the card chip down. it will automatically erase the chip and determine the type of card.
There are three loading sections. Use the top one and the bottom one do not use the middle one.
The top one click on the icon to find your flash file probably V4.3 or 4.4 dot hex
Then click on the icon and select the other file probably dated or named and dated dot hex.
When both filenames are displayed click write and wait for the card to be programmed. You have given me an idea here so I may just do some screen shots when I have time and make a sticky. Good luck, any problems come back

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I think the middle one is for on board Eprom which you haven't got so hence my warning do not use. The card should be erased next time you insert it correctly in your programmer. Yes the top one is the flash version 4.3 or v4.4 try either. However since your equipment profile is blank I am unable to say which you should be using in the bottom. If you have a humax receiver use the humax etc.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
DJJE said:
Useful information. What happens if you do update the middle one and how do you undo it if you have. Basically, I've been playing around because the information on how to use the files are very vague. I have downloaded the mach1 6in1 file. I have a blue zeta cam and a funcard 2. How do I know which files to use? Inside the folder there are:- Atmega1636in1mach1 2.8.2005, Fun6in1mach1 2.8.2005, key.bin, Mrkeys, Oposcard Xin1 Keys, Softcamkey, SXin1, Wltdov2.4keys. Looking inside the mach1 folder there are v4.3 and v.4.4 files like you mention. Then there are dated files for humax, hyundai and magiccam. Can anyone help?

w*w.duwgati.com has a lot of info on card programming.

I used v4.4 in flash and magic in ext eep. If I remember correctly, worked ok with magic and mr cams, and probably with the joker. Everything can be erased (certainly in my infinity usb) hence no worry try the others if these don't work. I am not sure the fun6in1 works ok with funcard2, it has a eep memory of only 64kb as opposed to funcard4 with 256kb. Regards, pcd.

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
My Location
UK
Thanks for the info, really appreciate it. My box is Turkish as I have an apartment in Turkey. It is an Arcelik digibox. The box was already in the apartment when I bought it. The cam/card was already chipped. I have tried to find out how they done it but language barriers are proving a problem. What I'm aiming to do is chip it over here so when anyone goes to the apartment, they just take it with them and they don't need to do anything. The card was definately chipped at the time as I could get the multivision and VH1 and some MTV's and other channels.

toppervte33h said:
I think the middle one is for on board Eprom which you haven't got so hence my warning do not use. The card should be erased next time you insert it correctly in your programmer. Yes the top one is the flash version 4.3 or v4.4 try either. However since your equipment profile is blank I am unable to say which you should be using in the bottom. If you have a humax receiver use the humax etc.

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
My Location
UK
Looks like I need to use the v4.3 or v4.4 files for the flash and any of the humax, hyundai or magiccam for the eeprom. The 3 files for the eeprom look exactly the same to be so it doesn't matter which one I use. Is that right?

DJJE said:

DJJE

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Arcelik AS-510D CI
My Location
UK
I have used the latest mach1 6in 1 files. I used v4.4 for the flash and the magic on the external eeprom. It updated the fun card 2 without any problems. My Mum and Dad are going to my apartment tomorrow so I will have to wait and see if it works. Why/what are the differences between the v4.3 v4.4 files?

siakc77

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home PC with a Twinhan compatible PCI card
My Location
Malaysia
I'm going to build some card for my own. Can someome email me the picture filel of the funcard construction??? PIC+I2c eeprom.