Futbol Total on Hispasat

Gizmo2000

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
London
I have a Force D-master 1122s and am trying to pick up Futbol Total on Hispasat. However it is missing from my channel line up.

Does anyone know if it has moved or if somehow i can manually find it on Hispasat. The bloody instructions that came with it are useless but the on screen menu seems easy.

Reading Sat Dudes post i came across this:

Hispasat 1A***28West

Would this be my problem?

digdog

Reaction score
My Location
Doghouse
Try 11771 Mhz 27500MS/s 3/4 V
VID_PID 4144 AUD_PID 4146 PCR_PID 4144

It moved a couple of weeks ago.....:cool:

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Thanks for that digdog. Given that Futbol Total shows two matches simultaneously but splits them individually on two other channels, do you happen to know if there are any other changes to those.

digdog

Reaction score
My Location
Doghouse
If there is more than 1 match on they use the AUX1 etc channels (about 10 of 'em I think) for the full screen version - dunno if those frequencies have changed - you could try a scan to see what your receiver comes up with.....they are just called AUX1 etc so you might not associate them with the main channel!!:cool:

Gizmo2000

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
London
Yep they have all come up on me channel list now. As i was a TOTAL novice i think it was more of a case i couldn't read the instructions well enough. I went in to packages and there was a load of them hidden. I just brought them back in to view and hey presto.

I have been reading stuff on these forums the past week like mad and slowly (very slowly :D ) i am starting to learn so thanx for everyones patience with a total novice. :cool:

digdog

Reaction score
My Location
Doghouse
Nice one!
We all have to start somewhere and it is great to know that somebody somewhere might be able to help if we ask. I've still got my "L" plates on (started last year) and find the guys & girls on the forum are really great!
Keep smiling!
:cool: