Gama cards for nova?

aktaion

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM 1500 CI+
My Location
Scotland
Has anyone information on Gama Cards?
I read recently that they work for watching NOVA (Greek TV Channels) but I am not sure if that means you dont have to purchase NOVA's own subscription card.

Can anyone give some information on this?
Thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Yes a correctly programmed gamma card will give you Nova, but they are difficult to buy and coming to the end of the support for them - theres at least one new later supercard out at the moment.

These cards are a mugs game - the folk who produce the files for them only support them until they have made a suitable amount of money on them, then the bring out another card and the support for the older ones dries up pronto. That always leaves the punters with an expensive ice scraper.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
nova change keys nearly every month!
the strange think is,that for nova,never are any keys public,but for other operators,that works on gamma,like showtime,there was keys in the past,but never for nova,does the use a newer acs version?,or what could be the reason?
any news about the time,of irdeto 3 card swap?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
aktaion said:
Has anyone information on Gama Cards?
I read recently that they work for watching NOVA (Greek TV Channels) but I am not sure if that means you dont have to purchase NOVA's own subscription card.

Can anyone give some information on this?
Thanks

Moved from the Nova package section where it very clearly states

This section is for information on the various mainstream Satellite TV packages, where they can be found, what they offer, channel lists and reception details. Anything other than legitimate reception should be discussed in the relevant sections elsewhere on the forum.