Gemini Manager

richardp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Please can someone tell me how to change the IP address to the DB address, thr IP box seems to be greyed out with a default IP address.
Richie.

It's ok i've done it

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
richardp said:
It's ok i've done it

That was quick...

Do you want to explain how just in case any other have the same problem?

richardp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
OK you simply go into the options tab on the left then into the profile icon and there you have it.
Just while i'm here i'm playing around with the Gemini Manager and have come across Gemini TV, can anyone give me a brief into to this topic, does this enable me watch sat progs via streaming to my PC? i locate a channel press start TV but all i get is a quick flash of a green screen then back to main window.

richardp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Just answering my own question really, my lappy is not powerfull enough to host this service, tried it upstairs on main powerfull pc and all's working fine which is really handy, where as before i could'nt watch the footy because my beloved want's to watch the soaps i simply go upstairs and watch it on the pc, and the picture is really good quality with no picture break up considering everythings on WI-FI.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Anybody has difficulty with gemini tv, try changing the bitrate; that sometimes works.

BTW Gemini Manager support has been closed in IHAD. A new tool called Dreambox Manager will be released soon. Regards, pcd.