getting a sky digibox outside the uk

pgleeson

My Location
Poland
I know someone who used BradleyWood (later thesatelliteco) to get a sky box for Poland, but I understand they are no longer trading. Any recommendations for another company which might provide a similar service?

lummer

My Location
Castelli Romani, Rome
pgleeson said:
I know someone who used BradleyWood (later thesatelliteco) to get a sky box for Poland, but I understand they are no longer trading. Any recommendations for another company which might provide a similar service?

I got mine from Ebay, no probs.

PoloMint

Super Minty Mod
My Satellite Setup
1200cc with 100,000,000,000 neurons and 100,000,000,000,000 connections
My Location
Fife, Scotland
www.brymar.co.uk have quite a good reputation, but they are quite expensive.

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
I know someone on the Costa Del Sol who is the cheapest and most honest satellite dealer you would ever be priviledged to deal with.......prescription needed.......

indios_se

My Location
Sweden
i got a gds3000 for sale 120 quid + fully working latest s/w update.

regards
Rich (Deaglep@hotmail.com)

My Location
Antwerp, Belgium
I got my kit from Brymar. Delivered quickly. Pace 2600.

I actually have a mini-dish inside the flat propped up on boxes on the floor pointing through a double glazed window (window closed). It works fine, unless there's a very heavy downpour.

I get 50% for both reception and quality of signal.

Hi
I did buy an Panasonic DSB30 Sky digibox for 42£ + 4£ for the remote on Monday via Ebay, and checking out other sites that sells Digibox's this is a good price. So if you are looking for Digibox's take a look at ebay.co.uk and you will find one.

Best regads
Karill