Getting an official Canalsat france subscription outside of france, I wonder if anyon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Satellite dish pointing to 1 west, 5, east, 13 east, 19 east, and 28.2 east
My Location
Denmark
Hello everyone

For quite some time now i have been looking into getting my hands on an official subscription to the canalsat france package from Astra 19. east here in denmark. However, as I dont live in France, I am unable to subscribe directly, and I do not have any rellatives in France either who can set up a sub for me unfortunatlly.

i have of course been looking around the various UK shops which offer such a sub to people outside france, but they are very very expensive! I dont mind paying some shop or some individual who would like to help me out a resonable price for helping out, however what these companies charge are simply not reasonable.

So, this is why I am posting here. I wonder if there are any of you who are reading this who lives in France and would like to help out, and also earn a little extra in the process?

If you think you might be able to help out, then please get in touch.

All the best from allan

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Denmark
Hi

As I am on the look out for official cards for both providers, and as there are seperat forums for the diffrent tv-providers, I thaught it to be apropriate to post my requests in the forum that corosponded to the tv-package I was intrested in.

Oh, and btw, i have an ipbox 9000 HD and cams that should be able to give me access to both providers.

All the best from Allan

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Perhaps but as already mentioned a subscription to Canal + Spain requires you to purchase their stb as well, not just the card

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Denmark
Yup that has indeed been mentioned. Alot of providers tend to enforce this, sad but true. however, you dont nessisarily need to use the supplyed receiver, just put it in the addic or somewhare and use what you have, that's what I do with a cupple of other subs.

all the best from Allan

nash35

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2.4m dish - to come
Sat receiver (specific)
Projector
Plasma
My Location
Egypt-Maadi
mallanikkelsen said:
Yup that has indeed been mentioned. Alot of providers tend to enforce this, sad but true. however, you dont nessisarily need to use the supplyed receiver, just put it in the addic or somewhare and use what you have, that's what I do with a cupple of other subs.

all the best from Allan

Looks to be very difficult; the monthly payment has to be done through bank account and at that stage they see obviously you are not in France.