getting to update cam, cards...etc

amineplus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Very Amateur
Hi everyone,

well i am very new here and very amateur actually.

I have a humax receiver 5300 with matrix reloaded. i use to have tps france and multivision and a ot of other channels that i got from a guy who seem to know a lot but use to take advantage of me and take a lots of money whenever i need him to update for me the cam or the card. so today i want to learn how to hack as wellmy self and am seeking help from any one who can tell me how to start please.

i heard about cards and acm programmers i know what is that , what about loader??? and hex files?? i would be grateful if someone help i can learn fast.

i am after updating my reloded cam to get TPS france

Cheers

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
welcome to the forum amineplus
Could I suggest you have a good look at the various different forums (available in the drop down menu at the bottom of the page) and there are a large number of how to's explaining the basics. Have a good read of the cams and cards in particular then ask any questions which crop up. I do not have a hummy myself but as I understand it you can install Toh3.3 (I think that is the latest version)to your machine and then insert keys using the remote, if I am wrong I am sure someone will soon let me know. Use the search facility and research specific areas. Use the nobbly's links page to find your required files. Good hunting

amineplus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Very Amateur
Eh man thanks for your message that's a warm welcome. i will be spending some time reading these forum they are very interesting. god , what a people some are just genius. so the Toh3.3 is a software isn't it? and what about the keys do i get them when is downloaded?

cheers

toppervte33h said:
welcome to the forum amineplus
Could I suggest you have a good look at the various different forums (available in the drop down menu at the bottom of the page) and there are a large number of how to's explaining the basics. Have a good read of the cams and cards in particular then ask any questions which crop up. I do not have a hummy myself but as I understand it you can install Toh3.3 (I think that is the latest version)to your machine and then insert keys using the remote, if I am wrong I am sure someone will soon let me know. Use the search facility and research specific areas. Use the nobbly's links page to find your required files. Good hunting

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
amineplus said:
what about the keys do i get them when is downloaded?
cheers
More often than not the keys are in the same bundle of files you pick up from a file site. As I mentioned nobbly's links will provide that for you. You may have to register on the site or you may not, it depends where you go. The Toh is an emu and I thought you would not require a card but maybe I am wrong since you mentioned a card in your first post. I also suggest you do a search on Google for e.g. humax emu. More results than you can shake a stick at!!!!!
Your will of course need a loader and I think oak is the one for a hummy but that can be obtained from the Humax web site.
Always follow the basic download security protocols
Whatever you download always virus scan it before opening or unzipping. If you are not using manufacturers recommended software please be aware that such modifications are at your own risk and nobody elses.
However many people know many recovery procedures it things do go wrong so do not be put off. The whole point is that you can go and get fleeced again and have an easy life but if you learn yourself then you have gained knowledge and experience which you can then share with others should you wish to

McDude

Reaction score
TPS france and multivision are now using the old tpscrypt1 encryption. Just noticed it at 11 p.m GMT.
As for TOH software it can't be used in humax 5300 only for 5400, so just check that the keys are correct in MR and it should clear the french channels

amineplus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Very Amateur
Ta mate,

any idea were can i get the keys , tried google but no chance.

cheers

McDude said:
TPS france and multivision are now using the old tpscrypt1 encryption. Just noticed it at 11 p.m GMT.
As for TOH software it can't be used in humax 5300 only for 5400, so just check that the keys are correct in MR and it should clear the french channels

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
amineplus said:
Ta mate,
any idea were can i get the keys , tried google but no chance.
cheers

Sorry for the bum steer there amineplus, I said someone would let me know if I was wrong. I am surprised you cannot get anything using google so yes you should be able to get your k*ys at h**p://www.funfiles.cc
(I must remember Hummy 5400 only, write this out 100 times)

amineplus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Very Amateur
no worries mate . we all learning here (well especially me);) . google is useless another prob am having can't enter the keys using remote there a kind of 3 digit code am asked to enter at the last stage and i just don't know what the h*ll is that.

Cheers m8

toppervte33h said:
Sorry for the bum steer there amineplus, I said someone would let me know if I was wrong. I am surprised you cannot get anything using google so yes you should be able to get your k*ys at h**p://www.funfiles.cc
(I must remember Hummy 5400 only, write this out 100 times)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
amineplus said:
no worries mate . we all learning here (well especially me);) . google is useless another prob am having can't enter the keys using remote there a kind of 3 digit code am asked to enter at the last stage and i just don't know what the h*ll is that.
Cheers m8

As I mentioned I do not have a Hummy does this not help???
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=4911
or is it the master code you need
http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=34365&highlight=master+code
sorry if it is not perhaps a humax 5300 user can jump in here

amineplus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Very Amateur
that's a great link m8. very cool. do u know a little about receivers?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
amineplus said:
that's a great link m8. very cool. do u know a little about receivers?

Most receivers are generally more or less the same. The details will be different, but the general principles will be the same.

amineplus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Very Amateur
hi there, have canal+france original card which i use on matrix reloaded cam and humax 5300. it work perfectly except when mature content movies starts the channel is blocked. canal+france is using now what is called double cryptage to lock the channel twice, tried everything on my receiver but didn't work. called canal+ they gave me instructions but they were applied only to their own receiver mediasat. there is option on humax but i think it's only applied in conditional access that's viaccess embeded.dont work on cams

i need help it's sooooo frusytrating to be subsdribed but can't watch mature content :))))

Analoguesat said:
Most receivers are generally more or less the same. The details will be different, but the general principles will be the same.

dooboryn

Reaction score
someone can explain how to download patches for step by step for a humax vaci 5300 thanks guy