God Bless Ken.

benny

Reaction score
Hi,
Is it me or is this story going to emerge into something else. When the story broke the foreign office took it on board straight away (As if they knew for certain). In passed weeks different reports came out and the foreign office commented very differently. They also know that he escaped, how do they know this? That surely is insider infomation. Somebody from washington realised this info. The video is also missing. Nobody is airing it. Yet with the other hostages all news channels ran the tape until the knife was drawn. Apparently ken bigley himself read a statement, so i presume that what he said will be daming to bush/blair, but even so, as i understand it, only one reporter for reuters has seen the video. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see the video , what im saying is that with the other hostages ,the sequence of events were different. The video was first aired on their website, not a handed over video tape.

There is more to this story.

Our thoughts and prayers go to the family.

What do you think?

Benny

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes there probably is more to the story, but conspiracy, who knows? Probably just different circumstances.

I would prefer at this stage for the thread to be for condolences to the family, it is far to soon to be discussing conspiracy theories and would in my opinion be disrespectful.

benny

Reaction score
Hi,
Sorry , in no way did i want to seem disrespectfull.

I feel gutted. Just trying to make sense of it all. If that is possible.

benny