Gold card

testweight

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
I was recently on holiday in spain at my brothers flat when we visited his neighbour to watch sky one evening. I was supprised to find he was watching Sky digital movies and disney channel on a Gold card. He said he bought it from a guy in his local pub and it has been active for 4 months. Can my origional card be coppied or has somebody cracked the code.

schematic

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound off, but this has been mentioned tooooo many times (my mate bought one from a GUY in the pub) i don't suppose you asked who the guy was,where he was from, how to be contacted, what chips were on the card ? you know, the type of questions anyone would have asked if this card really existed !

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yep, Testweight, I'm with Schematic, about once a month or even more frequently someone comes up with the same story, they saw it with their own eyes, it was definitely a gold card, their mate got it from a bloke in a pub. But that's where the information ends, no real proof, just anecdotal evidence, call me Thomas if you like with Easter coming up, but doubting I am, until I see one materialise :)

Rolf

Doodler

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
I just saw a file on one of the upload sites "Sky Digital through an irdeto cam". This is almost definitely another fake; as this is the Mount Everest for hackers, the ultimate challenge, not surprising that so many claim to have been there and back (no offence now).

Doodler

testweight

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
>I don't mean to sound off, but this has been mentioned
>tooooo many times (my mate bought one from a GUY in the pub)
>i don't suppose you asked who the guy was,where he was from,
>how to be contacted, what chips were on the card ? you know,
>the type of questions anyone would have asked if this card
>really existed !

If i was going to get a reply like this I wouldn't of bothered posting it. I have seen the card in his machine. I know it worked as I was watching it. I have sent brother email for any card details he can see if this helps. I know you r sceptical and so was I untill I saw this. I have also asked him to take card out whilst he has sky on just to prove it is a genuine working card. You may not beleive but somebody out there must know how it was done.

methos_de

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace Ver.3 SKY+ box
1,20m Dish
Quad Invacom 0, 3db LNB

P4 3,4 ghz
1024mb RAM
Geforce 256mb 6800 Ultra
My Location
Sunny old Bristol
@testweight I dont think any offence was intended its just that too many people say they have seen such a card but have never asked to buy this or asked for the codes or the method of how SKY was cracked.
You have to admit, being able to watch SKY for free is slightly tempting ;-) So why dont these people ever want a card themselves ??????
Methos.

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
I could sell 10,000 of these cards tomorrow,and i am prepared to pay 100,000 pounds to anyone that can supply me with them,by the way,I was just kicking about in my garden and i think i have found the Holy Grail,it was leaning up against the Arc Of The Covenant,If anyone is interested i have put them on the Ebay auction site....Brian

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 26-Mar-02 AT 08:54 PM (GMT) by rolfw (admin)]Now come on Dish doc Only £10 each for these cards (tight ****)
I`ll pay £10.01p each . Ive seen official cards with just NDS on em
and they were yellow. (If like me) WHEN in spain never can c straight
Me and Mr san Miguel have a constant relationship.(i once saw elvis)in spain, a 3headed crocadile ,BUT NOT A SKY GOLDIE.

Sorry BC, not enough asterisks :)

dishdoctor

Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Is someone taking the piasteriskss,He may have meant WAD,i prefer it to **** .......Brian

dishdoctor

Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Also,I can come up with the 100,000 pounds cash,I have just had a bid for the Holy Grail on Ebay of 50 Million Euros,so please bear with me while i check this out....... Brian

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[Is someone taking the piasteriskss,He may have meant WAD,i prefer it to **** .......Brian]

Not unless there's a completely new way of spelling it Brian :) :)

Rolf

BlueIce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Right people, this is not bullshit. I went on holiday to Kos last summer and watched the Newcastle matches while i was there, the Chelsea v Newcastle match was ppv (on premiership+), and we asked the guy in one of the bars if he was getting the match, with it being ppv and him mentioning that the sky digital system over there is slightly different, and he said yes. When we turn up to watch the match the picture kept blanking out and was getting loads of interference, we told him that it was working fine up the road, so he sent someone up the road to the pub we mentioned with a card (not a gold card) to get it programmed, 5 minutes later he was back with the card and the picture was fine after that. The Sky digibox was the same as they use over here, but i did notice that they all had 2 or 3 big analogue looking dishes on there roofs. And before you ask why i didn't ask him about the card and the system, it was because of him saying that it was different sky digital system so i thought nothing of it.
Can anyone shed a light on this?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Which pub, which town?

The large dishes are simply because they are much further from the main footprint there (signal is much weaker).

Are you certain the programmed card went into the Sky receiver? If they had multple dishes, they must have had multiple receivers. It's quite possible they were using another digital receiver with a goldcard (some other providers such as Canal+ carry British football on premium/PPV channels).

2old

dishdoctor

Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Many bars here in Spain have 3 or 4 satellite systems installed,and all stacked on top of each other behind the bar,football is transmitted on various systems,all of which have been hacked,except Sky Digital.Canal Satellite,Via Digital show football,and live league football is available,on saturdays on a scandanavian provider.With so many receivers it is often hard to tell what receiver is actually being used,as they all are turned on.Could this be the "Other Type" of Sky Digital they mean?...........Brian

BlueIce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
I only saw a sky digibox, it looked like a pace sky+ digibox. It was deffinetly premiership+ we where watching. It was in Point One bar, Kardemina. He said something about if one pub had the football match then every other pub with sky would have the football match.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Sounds suspiciously like a single official subscription, and the output of the box connected to the local cable system

Something similar in Dublin a few years back (actually now I think about it, it was probably nearer 15 years)

TB

Reaction score
Yeah in Greece ;ast year loads of bars had the dishes and the boxes, didnt see any $ky ones though!!

This year in Tenerife I'll be keeping an eye out for the holy grail!!

schematic

Reaction score
>I have also
>asked him to take the card out whilst he has sky on just to
>prove it is a genuine working card. You may not beleive but
>somebody out there must know how it was done.

Come now m8, surly if this card was genuine there would be more than one ! If you indeed did take the card out why on earth didnt you take note of what chips was on it (thats if it was a PCB card). At least then this would have been a start.
When people post stuff like you did then you got to expect a bit of a negative response, unless of course you supply us with some really good information.
Take note, there is a lesson to be learn't here, ALWAYS ask questions :-)

But to be honest i think there is more chance of finding King arthur's sword than a working sky digital hack.

Regards

froggs

Reaction score
Website
www.froggsltd.com
My Location
Rotherham
hi,

i don't mean to offend anyone, but are we actually talking about $ky digital or is it another analouge system which is relaying $ky channels and thats why it is a goldcard because it's not the same encryption system, I know spain and other countries have alot of satelite broadcasters, surely if they have got $ky digital over there and arn't paying for it, it's worth having a holiday there and bringing or posting a load of the cards back here!!!
I don't mind jumping on a plane and going to get some.
it just seems a little suspious when they have cracked our ND$ system and we haven't!!!!!

more info required
froggs

G

gzhbxm

My chum in Holland has Canal+ NL through which he gets Premiership soccer and the like, also lots of channels with the latest US soaps and dramas, etc. It's a so-called gold card and each month he has to get it reprogrammed - about €10 each time I think...

I have a gold sky digital card. It costs me £34 per month ;)