goldsat DSR9602

HELLO:
my need software for set goldsat model dsr9602
thank you

this softwar is for goldsat dsr-9602 and neosat

Attachment removed. Please do not post receiver software patches on this forum. Provide a link to a web page instead.

My Location
kUWAIT
Hi,
I have Goldsat digital reciever DSR-9402S, plz any one guide me to upgrade it's software, where can I find the new software to upgrade it through PC and the way how to do it.

I have a new Goldsat digital reciever whose software installation date is May 2005, seen in system's settings menu, now I want to know whether I can upgrade my old Goldsat RX through this new and latest Goldsat reciever (Reciever to9 reciever upgrade), I'm awaiting the reply from any one.
Thanx

My Satellite Setup
i m dsr hardware eng. chip level repairer also sotware loading for aal types dsr availbale in local market.
My Location
india/bihar/patna
hii have gold sat receiver 9402s i forget password how can i unlockany master unlock

Admin edit - email address removed. Please use the forum properly.

My Satellite Setup
i am in kuwait
My Location
kuwait
hello friends how are you,please help me and tell me the address of webside from where i update the receivers of gold sat you help me thanks in advace:-doh! :-doh! :-doh! :-doh! :-doh!

My Satellite Setup
i am in kuwait
My Location
kuwait
helloo friends i pathed wrog to receiver nhe 2400 m plus now it is not working any body help me

Hi there ! I would like to know a way to upgrade my software to my receiver GOLDSAT DSR-9402S through my PC or the Internet.
Send me an E-mail Please by the steps.
Thanks

My Satellite Setup
Satelite
My Location
Indonesia
Help me master code (password) for receiver Goldsat GSR3050;
thanks

My Satellite Setup
GOLDSAT DSR 9602
My Location
EGYPT
Hiii please help me and tell me the address of webside from where i update the receivers of goldsat DSR 9602 For free
Thanks a lot

My Satellite Setup
goldsat dsr-9602
My Location
kuwait
please help me and tell me the address of webside from where i update the receivers of goldsat DSR 9602 For free
Thanks a lot

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Goldsat is a Middle Eastern brand and if you type the specification into google you get loads of links listing that model. They are all in Arabic and I do not read or speak Arabic therefore I do not know if they will answer your questions but as you are from Kuwait perhaps you or a friend or collegue will be able to find out.

My Satellite Setup
goldsatdsr9602
My Location
egypt\cairo
thank u v much
i am from egypt
i am asking about the softwar
for goldsat dsr - 9602
and the hyperterminal program for upgrading
because i have aproblem with my device
i think i have problem with the softwar
my device can scane only one frequancy
i will be happy if you reply to me
thank you again

My Satellite Setup
gold sat ( gold box )
My Location
Kuwait
hii have gold sat receiver DSR9402S i forget password how can i unlockany master unlock please send me the reply as soon as possible