Good but looks complicated.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
:eek: The Dreambox DM 7020-S looks good and has good reviews but looks a tad to complicated for me, although I suppose I can learn. Still figuring out what cams etc do. Anyone know the difference between the S and the Si?
Not sure if this should be in the Dreambox forum or not.:confused

un4gvn

Learning everyday........
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500S (Alps tuner)- VBox II-2m Cheapo prime focus-heavy duty 24" actuator-Universal Quad invacom LNB-SkyStar2-Linksys router-2 PC's and some other stuff I'm hiding from the Mrs.........
My Location
CY
hey TJ.
Forget the S or Si versions.... It's the same thing just the Si comes with a 9 months subscription to a couple of adults channels... That's all to it...
(thought they were different myself :D )

Cheers from CY

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
un4gvn said:
hey TJ.
Forget the S or Si versions.... It's the same thing just the Si comes with a 9 months subscription to a couple of adults channels... That's all to it...
(thought they were different myself :D )

Cheers from CY
Ah as simple as that. Thanks for the info. None to bothered about the adult channels, too much of that and it thinks its time to mix a bucket of plaster. :D Settled for the Triple Dragon in the end.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Good choice. Join the club. You may now look forward to many hours of headscratching and oath uttering, but be assured it'll be worth it in the end :D

Llew

un4gvn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB500S (Alps tuner)- VBox II-2m Cheapo prime focus-heavy duty 24" actuator-Universal Quad invacom LNB-SkyStar2-Linksys router-2 PC's and some other stuff I'm hiding from the Mrs.........
My Location
CY
:D :D :D :D :D
You too TJ heh lolllllll another triple dragon guys :D Congrats....
Sold my 7020S ( could not lock on some transponders ) and was thinking to go for the triple dragon like Likvid did ( likvid, isn't it nice now that you stopped doing research online on what to buy lol and concentrate on how to use your new toy ? :-beer )
Hey Llew,The club keeps getting bigger mate ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cheers from CY

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Blimey, three in one week O-Ha

We might even get some posts in the TD section...

Llew

un4gvn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
CY
Blimey, three in one week O-Ha

We might even get some posts in the TD section...

Llew

lol, I'm sure TJExcalibur will do just that :-beer :-beer

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Southern England
un4gvn said:
lol, I'm sure TJExcalibur will do just that :-beer :-beer

:rolleyes: Fraid so, lots of how.....do you.....have I......:D

Your avitar looks like a video of my other half. You haven't got access to her web cam have you?

un4gvn

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
CY
Your avitar looks like a video of my other half. You haven't got access to her web cam have you?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: no can do mate :D :D :D sorry !!!!

Cheers from CY