Good Day All

porky Butts Sr

Visiting *****/Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Big Bad 64k With All The Trimming's
My Location
Hog Barn
Hello every one, Porky Butts Sr is in your house from hog barn Canada. Nice place you have here. I was trolling the net and came across this site so I decided to join you all here with hope's that we can have a BBQ one of these day's. Any way take care and see you all in the forums. Thank you,.Porky Butts Sr.

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Welcomer to the forum Porky Butts Sr. Not sure about a BBQ for us Brits as it usually rains as soon as the charcoal starts glowing but feel free to start one yourself.

PaulR

porky Butts Sr

Visiting *****/Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hog Barn
PaulR said:
Welcomer to the forum Porky Butts Sr. Not sure about a BBQ for us Brits as it usually rains as soon as the charcoal starts glowing but feel free to start one yourself.

PaulR
Well I thank you for that nice welcome PualR, but as you should be aware, us Canadian's are die hard to the bone. So neither rain or shine, sleet or snow will keep us away from sport's, mature content or having a BBQ ;) . Wait, On second thought, that just may be our mail man delivery slogan. well it don't matter any way. Where do you all have the beer hiding here :-bunny . Porky Butts Sr is dry :D .

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Yes Welcome mate, make yourself at home :)

L.

porky Butts Sr

Visiting *****/Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hog Barn
Lancelot said:
Yes Welcome mate, make yourself at home :)

L.
Good day to you as well Lancelot, and thank you for the welcome :) . I appreciate it. Porky Butts Sr.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Hey PB, anyone with Pork or Butt in his name is welcomed! Of course you are the first one ever to have both, so double whammy welcome...

Would not mind a nice grill and a beer right now....

porky Butts Sr

Visiting *****/Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Hog Barn
T_G said:
Hey PB, anyone with Pork or Butt in his name is welcomed! Of course you are the first one ever to have both, so double whammy welcome...

Would not mind a nice grill and a beer right now....
I thank you as well T_G for the welcome. Sorry it took so long to get back at you, but we have a bit of rain problem in some spot's in Canada at this time, and I have alot of pork floating aroung in the feild due to it.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
porky Butts Sr said:
I thank you as well T_G for the welcome. Sorry it took so long to get back at you, but we have a bit of rain problem in some spot's in Canada at this time, and I have alot of pork floating aroung in the feild due to it.

No problem PB. Hope none of your floaters are permanently damaged...

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Welcome Mr Butts

So you also have Porky Butt jnr in the household. Which system and channels are available where you are?

Our local Tesco supermarket was getting shot of their 'Finest' Pork, smoked bacon and Garlic sausages at 40p (for six) at the closing time, so I thank your farm for what I have gratefully received tonight.