Good News For ZEE Viewers

fahim007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD
ZEE is Working On my Metabox1.I have made software for Zee Package which is working fine but only two channels Zee Tv SE and Zee Trends on AsiaSat 3s.I am not attaching the software because it is test software and i need a expert that can help me for developing it better.
My Contact is :-

Email address removed
This is a forum for the exchange of ideas and techniques. Email addresses will be removed. If you want to leave your Email address complete the appropriate section of your membership profile

Bahawalpur,
Pakistan.

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
fahim007 said:
ZEE is Working On my Metabox1.I have made software for Zee Package which is working fine but only two channels Zee Tv SE and Zee Trends on AsiaSat 3s.I am not attaching the software because it is test software and i need a expert that can help me for developing it better.

Email address removed
This is a forum for the exchange of ideas and techniques. Email addresses will be removed. If you want to leave your Email address complete the appropriate section of your membership profile

Bahawalpur,
Pakistan.
It is nice to hear from you Fahim.
Hope there were initiatives from members who were trying to **ck the Zee transmission and it seems that nobody has proceede much.I think you will get some help from the old closed Zenega forums.Wish you all the best.

satpalchat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VBOX
My Location
INDIA
Hi Fahim

Thanks for good news. You better post your achivement in RDI forum. Other can able see this.

fiazasim

Reaction score
Admin edit - email address removed.

send me software plz iam form quetta

satpalchat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VBOX
My Location
INDIA
to fahim

Please publish in RDI forum, other can see

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
i think conax days are over

Hareesh

Reaction score
Website
www.tagtag.com
My Satellite Setup
Sat:Insat 4 B and NSS 6
Platform:DD Direct+
STB:Eurobox 9700+CI
System:Celeron D 2.8 GHz,Fedora Core 6 and Windows Vista Home Premium Edition.
My Location
Kasaragod,Kerala,South India.
gauch21 said:
i think conax days are over
No response from Fahim
Dear Fahim pls responddddddd!!!!!!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
har_3100 said:
No response from Fahim
Dear Fahim pls responddddddd!!!!!!

I think you wont get a response. It wouldnt be the first time a new member makes a dramatic announcement then disappeared off the face of the Earth enjoying the excitement his post has made.

Ask yourself "Why has this new guy made the breakthrough that the old hands havent been able to make."

siakc77

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Home PC with a Twinhan compatible PCI card
My Location
Malaysia
I wish that you can send the software to me. I wish to have some try on it.

Admin edit - email address removed. Im pretty sure you will find there isnt any software, and the op is a joker..

fahim007 said:

Email address removed

Bahawalpur,
Pakistan.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If this thread turns into a long list of requests for s/w to be emailed it will be closed. In the unlikely event the s/w actually exist and be viable it will appear on the normal file sites soon enough and you will be able to download it from there.

We dont want our forum to be overrun with "please send me the software my email is a(at)b.com" posts thank you.

fahim007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD
i soon attach the file.i am sitting on internet tonight because i m busy 1 day ago.

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
fahim007 said:
i soon attach the file.i am sitting on internet tonight because i m busy 1 day ago.

Post a file containing keys here and you will get a ban. If you have proof then post a link.

mcrack

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV INDIA
CONAX RECEIVER
My Location
PUNE INDIA
Analoguesat said:
I think you wont get a response. It wouldnt be the first time a new member makes a dramatic announcement then disappeared off the face of the Earth enjoying the excitement his post has made.

Ask yourself "Why has this new guy made the breakthrough that the old hands havent been able to make."

Yes i think your opinion to this guy is right. because our old guys from india lok. tom are till not succed & this guy is doing some cheating. :-bunny

the_wizzz

Slightly biased Technomate Seller
Reaction score
it's good to hear but you cannot pick up asiasat in europe!

fahim007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD
One more channel is working which is Zee Punjabi

satpalchat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VBOX
My Location
INDIA
fahim007 said:
One more channel is working which is Zee Punjabi

Fahim

Please publish your email address & s/w in RDI forum. All can see

cheers

Foxtell

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ONE SDS( STAR DIGITAL SERVICE) & ONE DISH TV.
My Location
Nepal
NEW DELHI: Ahead of the launch of its much-awaited DTH service, Star India on Wednesday said it has entered into final discussions for sharing its content on Essel Group-promoted DTH venture 'Dish TV'.

"We are in discussions and hope that it (impasse on content sharing) will be resolved soon. The package offered to Zee will be as per per the principle of no discrimination," a spokesperson for Star India told PTI here.

This was confirmed by an official of Essel group who said that the two broadcasters were working aggressively to resolve the issue. "We are discussing it with Star...in the process of finalising modalities," the official said.

However, he said Star India had put forward "some conditions, which are against the inter-connect spirit."

"Hope they will resolve the issue soon," the Essel group official added.

A deal is expected before the year-end, according to sources. "They have been talking for quite some time and communication is exchanging frequently to sort out issues," they point out.

Star India, which is partnering the Tatas for its DTH foray in India 'Space TV', received go-ahead from the government for launching the service earlier this year. It would be the second private player to do so, after Dish TV, even as public broadcaster Prasar Bharati offers DTH services, though through a free-to-air platform.

The issue of content sharing has been a cause of concern for Dish TV for long, especially after it failed to get content from Star even after broadcast regulator TRAI ordered mandatory sharing of content on all platforms on a non-discriminatory basis in its Interconnect Regulation.

Star India has so far refused to share the content on Dish TV, citing a variety of reasons, including those related to piracy and other commercial considerations.

The Star India spokesperson said the broadcaster was keen to give the entire bouquet of 12-15 channels to Zee "at a rate which would be replicated in the contract with Space TV."

"The offer rate is more or less the same at around Rs 60 as is being offered to cable operators," he added.

The 12-15 channel Star bouquet consists of blockbuster channels like Star Plus, Star Movies apart from others like Star One, National Geographic and Hungama.

Foxtell

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ONE SDS( STAR DIGITAL SERVICE) & ONE DISH TV.
My Location
Nepal
NEW DELHI, OCT 12: Ahead of the launch of its much-awaited DTH service, Star India said it has entered into final discussions for sharing its content on Essel Group-promoted DTH venture ‘Dish TV’.:-welcome

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
i think we should stick to the topic of the thread foxtell. this thread is about the hacking of zee channels and not related to content sharing

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
gauch21 said:
i think we should stick to the topic of the thread foxtell. this thread is about the hacking of zee channels and not related to content sharing

Id say his content is on topic for the thread title "Good news for zee viewers"