Goteland Island Games

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre motorised dish ,Technomate V-box, Spiderbox 7000HD box, Windows0n desktop and laptop,. and couldnt live without Promax Prodig 5 TV Explorer.. Oh , and now ipad - so much easier and convenient
My Location
North Midlands
I fancied watching these after see a preview of them on BBC TV earlier this morning .

I don't suppose anyone would know if they are being televised and on what channels and satellites it would be on ?

I,ve had a look, but not turned up anything yet .

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Gotland ?

Mttv seems to have the video rights

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 metre motorised dish ,Technomate V-box, Spiderbox 7000HD box, Windows0n desktop and laptop,. and couldnt live without Promax Prodig 5 TV Explorer.. Oh , and now ipad - so much easier and convenient
My Location
North Midlands
Yeh ...those are the ones CH.. ...but havent been able to find a satellite channel or feed to watch them on so far .

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
The Isle of Man has no terrestrial broadcasts of its own, (not yet anyway Isle of Man set for national TV channel | )and so I doubt you would get anyone uplinking content out to other regions.

You may also find that, like Duke Video, somebody has bunged the local authorities to prevent such an event from being wi-fi ed out of the region.

You could try the Astra 2 regional BBC/ITV for Scotland, or possibly the Channel Islands, but it would be snippets only.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Your best bet for tv coverage it the local news on ITV Channel, as teams from 4 of the Channel Islands are competing. Apart from that your best bet is on line coverage

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Your best bet for tv coverage it the local news on ITV Channel, as teams from 4 of the Channel Islands are competing. Apart from that your best bet is on line coverage

There might possibly be a feed being sent from 1W or 4.8E for the games but these would be for local redistribution and therefore on the Nordic beams

workshoppete

Here Now And Again
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Midlands
I had a look on their facebook page and they say there is no TV coverage ..only on-line live streams on instagram and facebook -this is reply to a query i made.

What we know, no broadcaster is live all the time. All local media will do their own coverage over the different islands. We will do live in our social channels here NatWest Island Games and on instagram and snapchat! /Hanna