graphics card

richard.willacy

Reaction score
so what your saying that the radeon 9600 xl4 ddr graphices card is ok,the picture is still bit funny not like it was and still not got any more memory still
to get some this saturday about 256 ddr more to get think that should do the trick,when people move on the picture thay seem to frezze up a little and i keep getting this thing which i have to click every time i change channels dont know how to sort that out but the rest of the skystar2 is ok,what are your settings
on your skystar2 card because i dont know if mine are right thats problebly be
the picture problem and another thing is i managed to convert mpeg to ts format
with dvd santa video files converta and you only get the demo vertion first so
it lets you do one convertion and thats it you have to buy the full vertion to
do any more but it took all night to do one convertion to dvd files,do you think
it would go faster if more memory was on my pc or is it like that with all people
who do this convertion,i need somthing to speed up my pc what can you sugest
thanks richard

Maurice1

Reaction score
My Location
DUblin
Hi Richard,
Just wondering the name of the shop with such crap service -
Maurice

richard.willacy

Reaction score
dont think i should sombody may bann me if i did but i have had a bloody bad week all round,i only got my new card two days ago and it did not come with the ddr256 memory that i orded,the card was radeon 9600 xl4 and people are saying that its crap well i dont know but it makes my picture better and sound to,it only cost me £30 so what do you expect ok if you have £300 to spend
but no every body has got big money so most will just have to do with what thay have,but this pc shop sent the parts to a diverent adrress and that to me is just stupid all round and the shop said it was my folt for not giving them the right address but i oreded the stuff from there web adrress and chequed all the
information was right befor i clicked ok and when i found out there was no memory i rang them up streat away and got no where well i can tell you i was bloody angry over this all day but you learn from you mistakes and i will not go back to them,but what do you think of the radeon 9600 xl4 graphices card is it crap or good please let me know and another thing is alister simms was very funny man seen lots of his films bloody good man,and lansalot has got one of these graphices cards and he seems ok with it so is anybody els got anything to say about the radeon 9600

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Nothing wrong with the radeon 9600, had one for a while and performed well.