Gravar no PC a partir da DM500S

Birolino

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S
My Location
Germany
Depois de ter feito tudo o necessario para gravar no PC a aprtir da Dream e com resultados positivos, de ha uns dias para ca aconteceu o seguinte: Quando tento gravar da uma mensagem de erro, qualquer coisa como disco nao acessivel, quando tento apagar o "mount" tambem nao me deixa. Alguma solucao?(sem ser flash a imagem) A imagem que uso é Gemini 4.10 :confused :confused

Birolino

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S
My Location
Germany
ooopppsss.... soory for the mistake, here it goes:
After having done all the necessary and with good results, since a couple of days following his happening. When I try to record a program I get an error message saying that the disc cannot be found, trying to unmount (delete mount point) on the Dreambox is systematic denied. Any ideas how to solve this without flashing the box?:confused:-worship

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
The drive is on your PC? Have you checked the permissions on the folder? Is it stilled shared (this can be removed after rebooting the PC)? Is the firewall on the PC blocking access?

Birolino

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500S
My Location
Germany
mhku said:
The drive is on your PC? Have you checked the permissions on the folder? Is it stilled shared (this can be removed after rebooting the PC)? Is the firewall on the PC blocking access?

Everything OK with sharing and permissions. I've also noticed that I have 2 mounts in the Box that are exactely the same, but there again, I cannot delete any of them