Grundig Digibox pdf instructions,where?

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
I need to print out 10 Grundig instruction manuals for the 300 series digiboxes.Does anyone know a website where i can download in pdf these manuals,i have the Panasonic and Amstrad pdf,s....Thanks in advance.....Best of luck....Brian

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
Reaction score
Website
digiboxes.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
Brian,

Not seen anything for the Grundig.

Why not use the Amstrad DRX 100 pdf and modify the script to say the "illustration may vary from your receiver" on the pic's and do a new cover with pictures of all the digiboxes on it.

You then have a "universal" handbook. I think you will agree the script is the same in all O/I books in the range.

This has worked fine for me for the past 10 months.

zansi.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Zansi, shame on you, are you advocating plagiarism. LOL

Problem is with PDF files, unless you have a proper version of acrobat you can't alter them.

Rolf

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I remember version 4 of acrobat had an icon that allowed you to import and adapt wording on pdf files (next to the search word icon)

This was removed on 5.0 and W2000

S

Satman

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 11-Jan-02 AT 07:56 PM (GMT)]I have a couple of Grundig 300
handbooks if you need them dish doctor

dishdoctor

Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Thanks Satman, If you email me thru this site and let me know your address,i will recompense you (now that is a good word) for the cost of the books,and for the postage............Thanks

dishdoctor

Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
Thanks guys for all your suggestions,if i was computor literate perhaps i wouuld understand what you are talking about,but it all goes over my head,my problem is that the original instruction book i have is too big for my scanner,or i would copy and print my own....Thanks......Brian

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Go to the site below, click on order and the nice man at the other end will send you the book in electronic form for the Amstrad

As mentioned earlier its almost identical (surprised actually that Grundig would wish to be linked with Amstrad but horses for courses)

http://www.satcure-focus.com/books/freeform1.htm