Gulf Star Gs 9500

M

mah6326955

please I need the loader and the files to upgrade that reciever Gulf Star Gs 9500

please the one have the files send it to me please.

Topper

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Please stop multiposting this is the third time I have seen you request..

How do you know they do a patch?.... they don't for my receiver. Wher have you looked yourself?....have you done a google search? have you registered with any of the sites in the link section?

M

mah6326955

toppervte33h said:
Please stop multiposting this is the third time I have seen you request..

How do you know they do a patch?.... they don't for my receiver. Wher have you looked yourself?....have you done a google search? have you registered with any of the sites in the link section?

please help me to find the files

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Chances are there ARENT any patch files for what is a rather unusual receiver, but if you find any let us know! :D.

M

mah6326955

Analoguesat said:
Chances are there ARENT any patch files for what is a rather unusual receiver, but if you find any let us know! :D.

try to help me please

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
We CANT help you - we dont know of any patches for that receiver. If you want to play with files and patches chuck it in the bin and go and buy something with plenty of unofficial support for software. Get a Fortec Star or Technomate or something.

Now stop asking for help. You WONT get any for that make.....

M

mah6326955

Analoguesat said:
We CANT help you - we dont know of any patches for that receiver. If you want to play with files and patches chuck it in the bin and go and buy something with plenty of unofficial support for software. Get a Fortec Star or Technomate or something.

Now stop asking for help. You WONT get any for that make.....

thanks alot