H/core mature content with SKY Box and Mini Dish!!!

Dishpointer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky PACE box
Sky Dish
My Location
W. Yorkshire
Hi,

Just joined up and so first post.
Apologies if this posted in the wrong forum but if anyone wants to guide me i'd appreciate it.

Wanted to let you all know that whilst tinkering with a spare sky box and mini dish I managed to locate Hispasat at 30'W with the aid of a sat meter originally bought from Maplins. I think it would have been possible to have found the signal using the signal strength meter on the sky menu too. A web site called dishpointer.com is a good aid in knowing which way to point the dish.

ANYWAY......two of the channels i managed to get show hardcore mature content after 11pm UK time every night!!! The channels are:-

CANAL 53 and Teletrebol both at 11931 27500 3/4

You will also need to Rotate the LNB to 4o'clock position looking from behind the dish. Beyond the limit of the minidish adjuster screw but some brutal hand force and duck tape keeps it in position.

To think i was considering £200 plus subscriptions for new kit to get mature content this is fantastic.

It's fiddly to have to go through the SKY menus to change channels all the time but when it's free who cares. Any novices (like me) out there will need to bear in mind that when finding these channels you have to add them to the sky box as OTHER Channels.

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
Well those Channels are certainly more serious than the ubiquitous "phone a slapper" garbage that infests Hotbird and elsewhere!

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I used to have a minidish trained on Hispa, to get around the limits of the LNB, I jut twisted the whole dish, worked a treat, wish I could find a picture of it (thought I might have uploaded one here, but I guess not!!!)... :)

Bulletguy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax Foxsat HDR. LG 37LH3000 with LG DRT389H.
My Location
UK
Why go to all this trouble when hardcore mature content is easily available and simple to access 24/7 via the internet?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
To prove it can be done of course.

Many of us like tinkering with whatever satellite it we have available - many of the tests Ive done over the years have no real practical use, but its fun tinkering on a sunny afternoon :)