Not open for further replies.

c.barber

Some Strange Dude :D
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat SR-X200CI and 80cm dish (0.3db LNB) on Hispasat 30w
My Location
Suffolk Coast
Could anyone help me? I would like to know what systems and what packages are hacked, with either software patches or softcam keys?? etc. etc.

Any help is appreciated. I would also like to know what satellites the channels are on. I have an 80cm dish and live on the Suffolk Coast

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
105 cm motor dish with 75E to 45 W - Openbox 820 CI
My Location
Germany- Munich
Times were a lot better in the past since the new encryptions get more and more tough to break. Currently the ones that come up my mind:

TPS & Multivision on hotbird english movies

SRG Swiss TV on hotbird english movies

ORF (Austrian TV but no english) on Astra

Polsat on hotbird

Multicanal, mediapark, TV Cabo on 30 West Hispasat english movies

Some Denmark channels on Sirius english movies

Some french channels on Astra english movies

RTV and NTV on Hotbird (Russion)

There are a couply more but nothing special and not always in english. I would suggest you look into the Softcam key files you find on the upload centers. There is a text file MR_keys and you will find all the packages that are open. More or less "all CAMS" (Matrix CAMS, Dragon, X-CAM open channels. You also get software flashes for several receivers which have a CAM inbuild like Humax receivers or dreamboxes and stuff.

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
I am getting a dish up pointing at hotbird so thanks for the list.

If you are allowed to post them, what sites am i able to get the keys off for hotbird channels?

EDIT: i have some softcam files in .key format which I have uploaded to my receiver. I also have a .txt file (MRKEYS.txt) how do I upload this?

Also, when I go into the hidden menu on my receiver for keys, there are none in there even though i have uploaded the files :(

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
Not sure about your receiver. You write FTA receiver but then something is mentioned like 2 CI. There is something wrong. Either you have a FTA receiver which can only deal with FTA Channels. Or you have a receiver with 1 or 2 CI slots for CAMS, then you need a CAM. Or your receiver is flashable which means you would have to flash a software which as a EMU (emulation soft) that your receiver understands. Only flashing keys will not work unless there is already a EMU installed on the box. What kind of receiver do you have ?

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
I have a GbSat 2 CI Receiver. It receives FTA channels but has slots for CAMs too.

It is using the Starsat X200CI software latest patch off satsw.net

Starsat X200CI is the same as GbSat 2CI

Where can I get an EMU for my receiver if I have not already got one?

EDIT: My mistake, my profile is correct now. I an not actually running an FTA receiver. Changed it now

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
I have uploaded all the files, including the txt files which i renamed to .key instead, then converted them all to .bin and uploaded them with "Upgrade" They are all on there now :)

claasi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Germany- Munich
Hi,

Ok as far as I can see you have a receiver for flashable EMU's :-) Not sure if you have to change the text file to a bin though since you have the softcam files for this. I saw there is a forum satsw which some folks there might be able to help you. I would have thought that you did everthnig right. The only thing I could think of is that the file you flashed with the keys is no longer up to date. Since you wrote you have a hidden menu for the keys you might now be able to change them with the remote control by entering the decimal numbers. You can always find the latest softcam files with the hez and dec numbers in it so you can compare them. But not sure if your box supports this.

Here is a description of the 150 but he used the files for the 200 model :

http://forum.satsw.net/showthread.php?t=83

Claasi

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
thanks, the codes are definetly on there now, I am looking forward to getting the dish aligned, and getting these channels! :D

verona

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ok
My Location
Macedonia
I`m new here.Can you tell,how can I download software?Do I need special cable?And what kind of cable is that?

Thanx

c.barber said:
I am getting a dish up pointing at hotbird so thanks for the list.

If you are allowed to post them, what sites am i able to get the keys off for hotbird channels?

EDIT: i have some softcam files in .key format which I have uploaded to my receiver. I also have a .txt file (MRKEYS.txt) how do I upload this?

Also, when I go into the hidden menu on my receiver for keys, there are none in there even though i have uploaded the files :(

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
what make and model is your receiver?

Welcome to the forum! :)

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
claasi said:
Hi,

Ok as far as I can see you have a receiver for flashable EMU's :-)

So if I have loaded the latest software off satsw.net I have installed the latest EMU?

Status
Not open for further replies.