Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020/500
Strong 4658x
Few woks ;-)
My Location
Australia
Hi Everyone,

I didn't know where to post this as I am looking for a solution and don't know what the solution may be.
I have a legit sub for an Australian pay tv company. It's an Irdeto 2 card v4.1 which I have been using for personal card sharing with Dreamboxes and Humax's for years.

The pay tv company made some sort of change to the over the air Irdeto2/Transpost stream earlier in the week. This stopped my card sharing from working.

After further investigation, my card works in the sat company's box they supply. It will also work if I run the card on my cs server with a season interface plugged into the sat company's box but none of the other boxes work with card sharing or the card anymore. Also the card used to work plugged directly in the dreambox or the Humax and also it worked in an Irdeto2 cam but now only on the sat company's box.

The pay tv company has done something, even though it's an Irdeto2 card so stop it working in any box other than it's own boxes. Now you may say the card is married to the box! Well the reason the paytv company did this latest trick is becasue they are trying to stop people using gamma cards but people now have their gamma cards working in their paytv boxes instead
biggrin.gif

So the question is how can I get around this
question.gif
Is there a cam that I can use to run my genuine sub card in the Humax or Dreambox7020
question.gif

All ideas appreciated!

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hi!
i think,the newer cards are now married wirth the reveiver,you will need the cam crypt key,inside the card,then you can use on every cam,but the get this,i think its not very easy!
you have sucsesfully,run the season over the dreambox comport?
i have no luck,are they any special protokoll needed?
what kind of boxes,austrialian pay tv opertor using?
i only know that the gama card comes from austrialia,when i take a look on ebay!

soon irdeto 3 will coming,since irdeto bought the cryptoworks company,also the orf here,in my country,will ship new cards to all households,based on the latest irdeto 3 system,all gama cards,i think are useless,in aproximently half year

heyhey

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020/500
Strong 4658x
Few woks ;-)
My Location
Australia
I haven't tried running the season from the dreabox's comm port. How can this be done?
The operators use a few different brands. I'm not familar with them all. Some are UEC and ADB. One operator lets you use your own Irdeto2 compiant box. You were able to use 3rd party boxes with the main operator but not now.
Us Aussies were buying a lot of gamma cards ironically from the UK. They are now appearing on ebay because the public file that was available was killed off by the paytv operator (Austar). Now the only way to program a gamma with valid details is to buy one preprogrammed from a 'seller'. They have been working until last week where Austar appears to have changed the transport stream or something where we now can't even use genuine sub cards in our 3rd party boxes (like sat receiver PVRs for example) But like I mentioned the 'sellers' gammas work in some of the patv providers boxes now!