Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Hi Jferns4
Do we assume that you powered off completely??? as you normally need to power off your receiver completely to initiate a firmware upgrade, switching to standby will not work

mola1486

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Starsat receivers SR-X200CI+ & SR-X550D
PENTIUM 4 3.0GHz
astakona73 said:
By the way man, without cam u can get into all nagravision encrypted channels e.g: playboy, polsat, multivision (viaaccess), etc
So u can search in this site about related links for updating the software of ur reciever, Bye
Astakona

yes you're right m8 i heard starsat 200ci is able to decrypt channel without a cam but my problem is where to get the required keys to enter in STB then 1234. can you give me the links. thanks for the help :-)

tigerbite

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
motorized,80 dish,thechnomate 1000 d universial lnb
i can anybody give a help, i have a technomate 1000d and i need channels updates can anybody help,

2 - can we get american channels in uk
thanks

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
1) You just need to search out a firmware patch for your receiver by researching the sites in our 'links' section, buying a suitable cable to connect to your PC, and having a stiff drink before you start.

2) No, not in the UK unless they're transmitted from a satellite with a European footprint.

bulent2210

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
illusion sat conax 3c
Hi ..I use to watch this chanels(multivision,TPS,)till week ago but not been able since....will appreciate very much if you can help....I don't understand much from sat and receivers(been trying very hard to educate myself for the last couple of weeks),only bought mine 3 weeks ago but know more less how to enter the codes....not how to change or add new software....my receiver is ILLUSION SAT conax C3(I am on HOT BIRD)(there is a card slot but i don't use any card at present and as I mentioned I use to watch the above chanels without a problem till a week ago)

Once more I will be very grateful if anyone could give me an advice.

Bill

rbvillena

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite & computer info
Hi Guys,

Anybody here who has an idea about agila2 & asia south pacific satellite. What size of dish suitable for this satelite and what type of LNB is needed.
Any help is highly appreciated.

thanks
Roger

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
This thread is the pits, and as the original poster seems to have an answer to his question, I'm going to close it.

Please start a new thread for each new question!

Status
Not open for further replies.