Hardcore xxx mpegs.

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Does anyone know of a good adult sites where you can download free hardcore mpegs which are 5mins or more long, with out pop up windows or adverts popping all over the screen.
Plus they can be viewed in full screen with out losing quality.

Shahid

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Anything else while we are at it?

......:+

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Shahid - file sharing communities such as Kazaa are one possibility. You can search on type "video" and give keywords to identify genres.
All MPEGs vary in quality depending on the resolution and level of compresssion that was chosen. Some can be happily zoomed. Others not.
2old

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
With some better relevance to this forum, why not get a satellite system (if you havent got one already), and start looking at the 30 or so channels that are about , which put 5 minute - or longer - movies straight down to your TV.

If youre into it in a big way and choose to use subscription cards, it should work out cheaper on a per minute basis than sitting on the world wide wait (which probably suffers as a direct result of people like you downloading vast files), and the quality of definition should be somewhat superior to the jerky, small screen results of such compression systems as used for providing mature content to the masses on the net (not that Ive watched any of course !)

Go on buy a dish and receiver