Harry Hills TV Burp

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Just watched the repeat of last night's show........after straining my stomach mussels and nearly following through with a tortoise head Harry Hill is definitly getting more funnier.......after watching the program in the week the part on Shergar was brilliant :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Strange old world, I have to say that he leaves me completely cold, never found him more than passingly amusing.

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
The title put me off ever watching this programme when it was on in the evening,but now having watched it these past three sundays i think it is one of the funniest things on tv....If you see anything that can be made to look amusing on the tele,by use of a funny or witty caption or comment from harry,then send it in by email to his website,thats how he gets many ideas for this programme....and i still wear shirts like that.......ben sherman eat your heart out........brian

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
@ Dishdoctor....I have to admit at first when Harry was finding his feet at the start of his shows I must have felt like Rolfw.....but as time as gone by he is now bloody hilarious.......he has definitly got better!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Perhaps I need to look again. :)

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
rolfw said:
Perhaps I need to look again. :)

I think you should m8....like you I used to think he was crap!....but one thing you have to do for the build up is watch the soaps and Casualty etc through the week Rolfw....then you will find him a scream!

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I'm sorry, but you cannot force me to watch the soaps.....No humour is worth that. :D

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Aaaw....but you know I hate em too Rolfw....but I have too say it will be well worth it! :D

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Casualty a soap ? you heathen WR

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South East England
Aaahh but Harry does put the finishing touches to casualty CH....:D