Has anybody got a Skystar USB plus device?

martinw01908

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 9100 and 90cm dish motorised
My Location
South East Midlands
If so could you please confirm one thing: Does it do DISEqC?

I know the other Skystar USB deice does diseqc but it doesn't seem to have as much PVR software, it also seems an older device.

I ask because I'm investigating the possiblity of getting a Laptop PC to be used in the Lounge and I want to hook it up to the TV and view/record SAT TV. A USB card would be just the ticket.- if it does Diseqc, does it??

aikon0029

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CPU Intel® Pentium® 4 640 Prescott (3.20 Ghz)
Memory 1024 MB DDR RAM - (2x 512 MB - PC3200)
Motherboard ECS 915P-M3
Hard Drive 300GB Maxtor DiamondMax SATA 6B300S0 Skystar 2 usb 1.1mtr steerable dish Manhattan XT[CM, Quali 1080ir
My Location
London [South East]
martinw01908 said:
If so could you please confirm one thing: Does it do DISEqC?

I know the other Skystar USB deice does diseqc but it doesn't seem to have as much PVR software, it also seems an older device.

I ask because I'm investigating the possiblity of getting a Laptop PC to be used in the Lounge and I want to hook it up to the TV and view/record SAT TV. A USB card would be just the ticket.- if it does Diseqc, does it??
Hi have the SS2 usb but do not use DISEqC but if you go to the following you will find postings on your questions. However it is a good idea to search thru all postings on these discussions as the answers are normally available from a lot of knowledgeable people.
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/search.php?searchid=984082 Good luck

sebastiao vivo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fte 420;dreambox 500-s;Dreambox-7020si;DM 800 HD;skystar2 usb+usb2;fte max-100;antenas fixas Hisp,Nilesat,Atlant bird5 W,Hotb,Astra1,2 e Eurobird
My Location
portugal
I have a Skystar usb and use 4 Lnb with no problem at all with a laptop (Toshiba Tecra 5).Any question i can help please post
SV

alcatel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
acer ferrari 4005 / skystar usb plus
My Location
South Am
I have skystar usb plus , it has diseq 1.0 , yes