Have anyove tried new Hydra Phoenix.img ?

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7000S, movable dish 1m pointing at 13E, 5E and 4W. The Gemini Project 2.90 Image in Flash. No multi-boot.
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
Just tried the new Hydra 7000 1.09 final Phoenix Image, but my DM crashed. Had to install via COM1 the old Poseidon.

Did anyone got it to work ?

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7000S, movable dish 1m pointing at 13E, 5E and 4W. The Gemini Project 2.90 Image in Flash. No multi-boot.
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
Funny thing, indeed i do press Flash Erase, but nothing happens. Actually this is what happened : I used FlashWizard, the last action it performs is reboot ur DB and this is where it freezed, i booted it up manually ( pressed stand-by ) and DB started, i saw the logo Phoenix on my screen and that is it. Nothing else happened. With FlashWizard no need to press Flash Erase.
After it, i loaded Phoenix via COM1 and still nothing, even logo was not coming up anymore. Then just got back ty my original Poseidon. All works fine, motor, ets ...

Any ideas ?
Tx.

Phoenix version comes from Dreambox.Sjerom.com

Reaction score
Website
www.gemeosat.com
My Satellite Setup
< Check My Profile >
My Location
Earth
I have original DMM 1.09 in Flash... and Hydra7000 Phoenix in Harddisk.
Working fine to me... with FlashWizard 5.0 Final [Multiboot]

Sorry mate, if in flash.. I have No idea...

Regards

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
ahh, i'll start using multiboot too :) wanted the easy way :)

diy_dan

Reaction score
Can you still get valid key update on posiedon? All my channels wentoff 2 weeks ago and mary doesnt connect.

sputnick

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Belgium - Brussels
everything runs perfect with my old Poseidon, all the old channels are ok and i can still download mary via net ... :)

tx
Sput